Health & Exercise
Options

Scales?

Been walking for a week now, 2-4 miles a day. My legs are starting to look nice. =D I don't have a scale, I should get one to see how much I have lost. Probably 2 pounds. 

What scale would you recommend? I don't want to pay a lot for one. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Scales?

• Options
    I've found the Tanita to be the best and most accurate.  It's worth the investment. 
  • Options

imageblushingbride_08:
    I've found the Tanita to be the best and most accurate.  It's worth the investment. 

Exactly this! We have a tanita and it is a great investment.  Here is the website: https://www.tanita.com/en/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Since you don't want to spend too much, I have to say that most of the scales you can get at Target in the $40 range will do a fine job. Of course in this price range, there may be a little fluctuation due to inaccuracy but this is never more than .5 pounds. If this bothers you then you need to buy one that is significantly higher in cost. 

I always advocate getting a scale without too many fancy features if it is a less expensive one because then I believe that the manufacturers concentrated on making the scale a great scale and not on how to lure in the customer with extensive features for a rather low cost. 

Isabella.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"