Connecticut Babies

Craving beer

Dunno what's the matter with me, but I've been craving beer for the last 2 weeks. And not just any beer...I've been craving an ice cold Blue Moon with a slice of orange.  I'm not even big on beer normally.  I'm more a wino.  I'm a bit embarassed to share this with family members.

Craving what I cannot have.  Hope this passes soon.

Re: Craving beer

• Good Luck. I'm a HUGE beer lover, and about to start TTC. I'm going to miss beer. a lot.
    TTC since September 2011
  • I craved beer too - And though I'm a blue moon girl all I wanted was a bud light.  After weeks of it I had one sip of my husbands and the craving went away.  Whatever you chose to do good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  Maybe I'll try a sip next time my husband is having one and see what happens.
  • My Dr told me it was fine to have one half beer or a glass of wine occasionally. Blue Moon is my favorite. Bonus was that in first tri, it really calmed my stomach too since I had such bad all day morning sickness. But, I know everyone is different, so I would go by what your Dr says is right for you...

Good luck!

A/S: 9.26.11 - Team Pink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First Timer! BFP: 6/5/11 EDD: 2/12/12

BabyFruit Ticker

February Prayer Group - LO's Verse: Psalm 139:13-18

• I haven't craved beer but do have a couple of sips when my husband has one of the micro brews.  I've also been told this is perfectly safe. Beer enjoy Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"