Alabama Babies
Options

Feeling like crap

I was never sick with my dd but this time around I feel awful.  I am feeling pretty useless.  On another note, my first ultrasound is tomorrow.  I am so anxious/excited. 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Feeling like crap

• Options

So sorry!  I felt worse with my second pregnancy too.  I was sick with my first, but nothing like my second.  I will admit though, I felt better later in the pregnancy with the second so hopefully you will get there soon!  Of course, chasing your other one around doesn't help the exhaustion! 

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow!  I didn't get one until 20 weeks, so I know you must be excited to get an early look!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling like crap.I remember those days and always having something close to me to eat. That's exciting about the first ultrasound!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw. I hope you feel better sooner than later.  Where in MS are you from?  I hail from the Columbus area.  I rarely see anyone from my home state on the boards and the MS board is just depressing.
    image imageimagePhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks girls!  COme on 3:30! 

Mrs. rib- I live on the coast.  You're right about the MS board.  It is really sad.  I've been over here with the bama girls since  my "The Nest" days. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"