Runnergirl Noah Gabriel 3.4.11
LuvlieK Cove Henry 2.24.11
Papagena Connor Aiden 2.16.11
daenikoffre Oliver Indigo 1.14.11
AppleMomma Rebecca 1.11.11
mrsjjd

Toren Joseph 1.9.11

Am I missing anyone? Updates?

If you've had your baby and have a birth story, please post a link and I'll hyperlink it to your name.

...~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~...

Update everyone on your pregnancy :)

New appointment? Ultrasound? Buy a new item for baby? Whatever you'd like to share.

Here's a list of our pregnant members, in order of due date:

August

8.2.11 BABY mantle
8.20.11 BABY genevieved
8.29.11 GIRL livalil319

September

9.1.11 BOY MissyOlivePants
9.10.11 JosephsSweetie
9.21.11 GIRL CeltiCutie
9.26.11 BOY daisygirl
9.28.11 BOY Dork_Fish

October

10.3.11 dadonet

November

11.12.11 BOY Lotte134
11.13.11 BOY crackerjackprinter

December

12.5.11 BABY InfamousQBert

January

1.16.12 textbookcase
1.31.12 GeekMom

February

2.25.12 Ashawee127

Congratulations to everyone!

If you would like to be added, please post your due date, gender if you know it, guess if you would like, and please also let me know if you plan on staying on team green :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ~~**Weekly Green Bean Check in**~~

• Options

EEP 30 days to go!!! OMG.  I am SO not ready in so many ways... LOL Addison has hit the terrible 2's hardcore lately and I'm very very nervous about how this is all going to go... I know it'll work out but ya know I can't help but be worried. All is ready as far as room and diapers and clothes and all that goes though. 

I go Thursday for my appt w/ my first internal and strep b test... then it's weekly appt's from here on out.

I seriously cannot believe this is coming to a close. It's SO bittersweet. I am SO excited to meet her and to have my family be "complete" and start my new business.  But I am sad that this is the last time I am going to be pregnant and feel an inside baby. :*( It's really hitting me lately.

• Options
    Wow, I can't believe you're so far along either!  I just hit 3rd tri this week so I definitely know how you feel.  I have an appt Thursday and then go every 2 weeks after that.  Amazing!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLotte134:
    Wow, I can't believe you're so far along either!  I just hit 3rd tri this week so I definitely know how you feel.  I have an appt Thursday and then go every 2 weeks after that.  Amazing!

is this your last, too,  Lotte? or are you not sure yet?

• Options

I'm 35 weeks on Wednesday (eek!). Everyone keeps asking if I'm ready and the simple answer is no. We still have quite a few things to buy (I'm waiting until after a consignment sale this weekend). Honestly, I've been fortunate to have had a great first pregnancy that I have no problem being pregnant.

We meet with a pediatrician tomorrow. Let's hope we love her because I don't have anyone else picked out. I have my next appointment Thursday and I think I'll start weekly appointments soon! 

My 1st boss hasn't wanted to talk about my maternity leave and I think Thursday I'm going to make him. (I work from home so it's not as big of a deal as a typical job).

It scares the crap out of me that L could be here in a couple weeks.

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"