Eco-Friendly Family
Options

2 questions...

I lurk over here, but never posted! What do you guys use in place of paper towels? And also is there a way to make homemade liquid hand soap? How about dish soap? Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 2 questions...

• Options
    For paper towels, I use a mixture of flannel wipes that I ordered from etsy and microfiber towels that I bought 2 for 1 out of the dollar bin at Target.  The microfiber towels clean up anything!  I Haven't made my own soaps, but I'm curious to see the responses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For paper towels I use cleaning rags - a mixture of old T-shirts that have been cut up, old hand towels, old burp cloths, etc.  I also have a basket of cloth napkins that I tend to grab for when I need to wipe up a quick spill.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use cheapo Gerber flats or cheapo hand towels (start of school is a GREAT time to get cheap towels at target!) and for hand soap I use a squirt of Dr Bronner's mixed with water in an old foam soap container. Dish soap is Dawn, because you're gonna need it to strip diapers anyway.
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"