Detroit Babies
Options

Carters/Baby Gap at GLC or Birch Run?

LO needs some new clothes! Are these stores comparable at either outlet or are they about the same? I've never been! We're headed up north this weekend and we were going to stop at Birch Run on the way home. But if they're similar (deal-wise) I may just go to GLC this week. Thoughts?

Re: Carters/Baby Gap at GLC or Birch Run?

• Options
    I go to the GLC store all the time, have never had an issue with selection at that Carters. There's a Carters in Troy too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    this is probably a bit late but i wanted to say that the gap at BR is TONS better as far as selection- a whole separate store instead of a teeny section at the back of the "normal" store at GLC. i think deals are about the same, but i dont knowfor sure. good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The baby gap at GLC is so pathetic that it's almost not worth going to while you're at GLC. The Carters store is a good outlet though.
  • Options

Yep I agree with the previous posters. The Carter's at GLC is great but I don't even bother going into the Gap anymore.  It's literally the smallest baby section ever!

• Options

So I went and the Carters seems to be the same prices/selection as the one in Troy, a little larger though.

PPs are correct- baby Gap is very small, especially for boys! I'm looking forward to Baby Gap at Birch Run this weekend.

• Options
    this might be a little late but the troy carters and the sterling heights carters ARE both outlets! so you don't have to go to GLC :) 
  • Options

Great Lakes Crossings, hands down- same pricing and its indoor and less of a drive! .. I also prefer most of the stores there than birch run ( the birch run carters is the same pricing I have seen at great lakes, same with the gap)

Although the best location as far as selection for baby gap ( in my personal opinion) is sommerset mall =)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"