March 2011 Moms
Options

update to ebf and possibly pregnant.

got the results for my test in the mail today. not pregnant. yay. on the flip side i found out today that im pretty much dry now. i had to give morrighan her first bottle and she ate almost all of it even after nursing her. i cried. bittersweet day.  ty for all your support ladies. 
"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: update to ebf and possibly pregnant.

• Options
    well yay for no positive (for now). and so sorry that your supply ran out.  but good thing that morrighan didn't have issues with the bottle.
    Bre Wrties
  • Options
    def thinking of you, I'll be so sad when I have to stop nursing :(  Hang in there girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't respond to your earlier post but I was thinking of you as well. I'm glad that you got the result that you wanted. I'm sorry that you had to give your LO a bottle, she loves you just the same. Just keep nursing her as much as you can if you want to even if she just gets a tiny bit. You made it this far nursing her and that is absolutely wonderful!
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • Options
    I'm sorry that your BFing days are over. The day that Emilie refused to nurse I cried too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My supply dried up too and I cried. As long as our babies are getting fed they are happy. No worries mama!
  • Options

imagehispenguin:
    I'm sorry that your BFing days are over. The day that Emilie refused to nurse I cried too.

ditto. And congrats on the negative test!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You did so good!  And you still have time to give Morrighan all your attention.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"