March 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Friday

Any weekend plans ladies?

I will answer my own question this time-

We are going to take A's 6 month photos (a little early). I'm so excited. I hope they turn out well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Friday

• Options

The ILs are in town overnight, so DH and I are leaving the baby with them and going to Serendipity 3 tonight for dinner and dessert.   I can not wait!

You have any special props/plans for her 6 month pics?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on day 4 of a 10 day work week so no fun for me, unless you call unpacking and tiling the kitchen fun haha Hope you have fun with the 6m photos! I can't wait to get mine done for LO
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO's leaving for work on Monday so we are probably just hanging out with family and spending time together. I will try to get him to do some yard work, but I won't hold my breath.  Our apple tree just went nuts so I might try to make some baby food and apple pie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagetolicakes:

The ILs are in town overnight, so DH and I are leaving the baby with them and going to Serendipity 3 tonight for dinner and dessert.   I can not wait!

You have any special props/plans for her 6 month pics?

I want to get pics done by the lake front here. I have scoped out a few great places so I'm hoping they turn out well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're having friends over tonight (DH smoking brisket, yum!).  Tomorrow we have a 1st birthday party to attend.  Now that DD sits up on her own I think it'll be fun to watch her interact with the other babies (we know several that'll be there). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"