Pregnant after 35
Options

Finally feeling like mysel again...whew!

Just had to share my happiness!:) I am entering my 2nd tri-mester and feel great! I have my energy back, not much fatigue and hardly any nausea!! YAY!!! You really appreciate feeling good after feeling like crap for close to 3 months straight! Let's hope it lasts!!!

Re: Finally feeling like mysel again...whew!

• Options
    you have given me hope!  I can't wait to feel like me again.
    BabyFruit Ticker ~Karen ~ tied the knot 5-10-03 ~ DS born 3-21-07 ~ expecting our 2nd
  • Options
    Yay!  Big Smile  Isn't that the most wonderful relief?!  I know that I was right there with ya in my 2nd trimester.  I had the nausea leave and got my energy back then too.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YAY!  Getting my energy back during 2nd tri has been the best part - that and the baby kicks :)

Congrats!

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    On Sunday I was crying because I was so sick of being sick and exhausted all the time.  Two days later the cloud lifted, I forgot what it was like to have energy.  Oh happy day.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    Hooray! Good riddance 1T. It is amazing how much better you feel. Congrats on entering the 2T.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! That is wonderful.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can't wait! Thanks for the hope! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Smile 'm feeling better and better everyday and really taking advantage of my energy by getting things done around the house and spending quality time with my hubby! Gotta tell ya the first trimester went out with a bang between headaches and extreme nausea...then all of a sudden I felt GREAT!!! Good luck to all of you in the first trimester it will get better...hopefully!
  • Options

Oh that is such a relief to hear that there is light at tunnel, I am half way thru my first tri, and nausea, getting sick, no energy and lack of sleep are not something I can see having all 9 months. Thanks for giving me some hope.. =) At 7 weeks almost there..

Maria  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"