Success after IF
Options

help me with wording for a very belated baby gift...

finally getting a gift out to a good friend that had her baby 5 months ago Embarrassed what should i say on the gift enclosure? do i acknowledge the lateness of the gift?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: help me with wording for a very belated baby gift...

• Options

I would acknowledge it...probably with some lame joke, and an apology for being so late.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenjdcgirl:

I would acknowledge it...probably with some lame joke, and an apology for being so late.

I would do the same thing.  If she is a 1st time mom maybe something like this " Congratulations on your not so new any more little one :)  So sorry it took so long to get this to you (you know how crazy being a mom is.)  Then right somthing nice about how happy you are for your friend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For several reasons, I was really late in getting Alana's birth announcements out.  So, I included a picture with each of them of her making a funny/sad face and I had written on it something along the lines of "I'm really sad because it took mommy so long to get my birth announcements out".

Just a suggestion of something funny you could try to include with the card with the gift.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"