Canada Babies

Good morning..

Hello my SWO ladies, now that this site is working finally!

Are you all working today? Enjoying a day at home or..?

Re: Good morning..

• I'm at work!  The sites being down has been driving me bonkers!  I've actually had to do work!  Ha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tell me about it!! lol I'm also at work.. lucky us we have jobs where we can Bump all day.. hahaha!
  • Loading the player...
  • At work. Leaving soon tho (half working 1/2 days this month :(). I was soooo lost this morning without the bump. I was bored. I had to resort to read mommyhood on FB and let's face it, it's not as good as the bump!

Rocky, what did you end up making for supper?

• lol ohh girls, what did we do before the internet??

I ended up making chicken and parmesan orzo! It was yummy.. and I've already decided on eggplant parmigiana tonight so I won't be stressing out later haha

• Nice, I have no ide what I am doing for tonight. I know for sure it can't be anything heavy. I have an ice hockey playoff game at 7 so I don't want it to weigh me down or make me feel like sh!t. Probably salad :P

• Ooh nice! Good luck at hockey.. I wish I had a 1/2 day today lol
  • Hello My Pretties! With the site being down, I was forced to actually work lol So here I am, back to not working and chit chatting with my ladies!

Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKarrotelle:

Hello My Pretties! With the site being down, I was forced to actually work lol So here I am, back to not working and chit chatting with my ladies!

Weren't we all?

• imagerocky_star:
    imageKarrotelle:

Hello My Pretties! With the site being down, I was forced to actually work lol So here I am, back to not working and chit chatting with my ladies!

Weren't we all?

lol It sucked. I kept checking back thinking "What if I miss a BFP.." and I almost did!! I need my Bump time every day.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lol now Raynes has hers.. where's ours?!
  • Crap sakes I wish I knew. I was SO sure this time was it but at 16 DPO and a BFN this morning and some nasty cramps, I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. On to Cycle 7. I need wine.
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lol bah. i've had cramps all week now.. AF isn't supposed to come until next week. Maybe it's a positive sign?! lol
  • Here's hoping!!
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My fingers are crossed. Gah, what a boring day (for me). I have work to do, just don't want to do it!! lol
  • imagerocky_star:
    Ooh nice! Good luck at hockey.. I wish I had a 1/2 day today lol

Thanks! We are in playoffs. We won our first game. Fingers crossed we win tonight because then we get a by next week then the championship game the following week.

Half days are awesome, except the fact that I don't get paid for them half I don't work :(

• Woohoo that's awesome!

Ahh yeah that sucks ! What do you do?

• I'm a little ok with being home in the afternoon lol I can take a nap if I want!! And do my work out DVD. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!

• OMG I have Ripped in 30 by her!! It's SO HARD lol
  • She kicks my ass too! I literally can't do it yet. One day I will but she makes my muscles cry lol
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't either.. I'm so out of shape LOL now I don't want to start any intense workout/weight loss until after baby.
  • Oh it kicks my butt too but I love it. It's a love/hate relationship. I can almost keep up.. I only have to stop for like 5 seconds every once in a while.. but its because of my knees. I find it helps with my endurance for hockey.

The way I see it is, I should be in good shape and healthy for when I do get pregnant. (I'm trying to fit back into my old jeans) But we aren't actually actively trying yet so I have some time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"