Minnesota Babies
Options

Fun Night time story time event

Join us for Berry Special Bedtime Stories with Kinderberry Hill!
This summer we are featuring wonderful Laura Numeroff stories. Each family in attendance receives a complimentary Laura Numeroff book! Wear your PJ's and receive a kid sized berry smoothie from Dunn Bros.
Thursday, August 18th 7pm 
"If you Give a Moose a Muffin"

Rain or Shine!  Look for us on the patio!
This event is free and you do not need to pre-register. ---------------------------------------------------This is the 3rd & last bed time story time. This is super fun for the little ones plus the smoothies are very yummy  

Re: Fun Night time story time event

• Options
    What location is this do you know? It sounds fun.
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options
    The EP Smith Douglas house one, I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ops I guess the location could be helpful :) Yes it's held at the EP Smith Douglas house Dunn Brothers (across from Miller Park). Let me know if you plan on going so we can look for you or maybe we can even meet at Miller park first to play before heading over to Dunn Brothers  

• Options
    We went to the last one - it was lots of fun! We will probably be there tomorrow too.
  • Options

great see you tonight  

• Options

Patti - did you go tonight?

We were there! If you saw a crazy little boy in Monkey pjs - that would have been my son!

Sorry you are a having a tough time with the playdates - maybe it is a summer thing!

I work during the week so, I am not able to do most of the events. :(

• Options

No we didn't make it :( I was really hoping we could make one of them. Aiden had a Late LONG nap & woke up right at 6:30pm ... can we say all nighter at the payne house? 

We drove by but looked packed so I didn't want to try to find parking so we want & played at Miller park for a good hour. I am glad to hear you had a fun time. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"