Pregnant after 35
Options

^^^^^Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In!^^^^^

Welcome to the Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In!

If you would like to be added to the check-in, just reply to this post with:

your screen name
first name (optional)
due date
sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?)

Please let me know if you have any updates and/or edits that need to be made. Also, if I missed any births please let me know so we can celebrate with you!

Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall?

Congrats to the New JULY and AUGUST Mommies!
Srhartline gave birth to Jake (6 weeks early!) on 6/1; 5lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long
Beekernbaby gave birth to Charlotte Grace on 7/13; 8lbs 12 oz LauraLynne gave birth to Louis H III on 7/16; 7lbs 9 oz, 21 inches longBridgeyBride gave birth to Daniel Henry on 8/1; 8 lbs 2 oz, 22 inches long Peppernut gave birth to Melisende on 8/10;  8 lbs, 5.7oz., 21.5 inches long

Pregnant Moms by Due Date:

August 2011
hocus: 08/02/11 - Boy
Melanie1119 (Melanie): 08/04/11 - Surprise?
queenalexandra (Alex): 08/04/11
iItsmevkb (Kelly): 08/07/11
Jen&Louie (Jen): 08/08/11 ? Surprise tumble: 08/08/11 (scheduled c/s) ? Girl AhariUfemei (Roxy) 8/10/11 - Boy
EllenK11 ( Ellen) 8/14/11- Surprise
Jen&Peter (Jen) CS 8/15 - Boy ElectoRed (Michelle): 08/15/11 Tiplovesdap (Tammy) 8/17/11 Boy Jgray6651 (Jen) 8/20/11 stephb7i (Steph): 08/21/11
alliapistor (Allison): 08/23/11 - Boy
SoBlessed2011 (Deedee): 08/23/11 - Boy
fabfive (Kim): 08/25/11 - Girl
SunMoon&Stars (Diana): 08/27/11
Jennairess (Jen): 08/26/11- Girl
35baby  8/31/11
September 2011
MissyOlivePants (Stacy): 09/01/11
Jerilyn&dave (Jerilyn): 9/1/11 - Boy Heatherebee (Heather): 9/3/2011 - Girl BlueEyedWitch09 (Tracey): 09/04/11 -Boy tanyajill (Tanya): 09/05/11 - Surprise
rpm22 (Robin): 09/05/11
SFAug07 (Kathi): 09/05/11 - Girl
DMBabyX2 (Stephie): 09/07/11 - Boy
Accelle: 09/12/11 - Boy?
tinkerbelle (Vanesa): 09/12/11
ciarhwyfar (Kierin): 09/19/11
festivus: 09/19/11 - Twins ? Boy?s
AZ_legacy (Susan): 09/20/11
Chargermama (Heather): 09/20/11 - Team Pink JenlovesDon (Jen): 09/21/11 abrandt31 (Andrea): 09/23/11 - Surprise
alfontaine (April): 09/24/11 - Surprise
MRSDNA: 09/27/11
  October 2011 stabil19 (Stacey) 10/04/11 team green
tlc7068 (Tracy): 10/06/11
RaggedyAnne (Anne): 10/07/11
Jenn&Chris2 10/07/11 KittyHolland  10/8/2011 Norvelln (Nikki) 10/10/11 - Girl
Beyoga (Deidra) October 11th  newmomma72 (Traci): 10/14/2011 yankeebear (Lis) 10/16/11- Girl Makita5  (Stephanie) Oct 18, 2011 TexasBride (Kayla) 10/18/11 Girl Clipingirl (Denise)  10/26 CS
cfitz16 (Cheryl): 10/19/11
Haribo1: 10/20/11
Jcegan71 (Janice) 10/21/11
miafromab (Mia): 10/22/11
Spedi (Sarah): 10/25/11
  November 2011 Augustbride (Trish) 11/1/11 SupriseVarkey 11/2/11 - Boy

BabyTG (Tee): 11/2/11 ? Surprise Tbaban (Tiffany) 11/3/11 Janimal (Jan) Due 11/5/11 - BOY!
mlm334: 11/07/11
Crs1225 11/7/11- Girl
McRib: 11/08/11
snowkiwi (Katie): 11/11/11
Dallashorn 11/11/11 TrishinBanff  (Trish) 11/26/11 - Boy! 
junebugrbig (Michelle): 11/17/11 -Girl LucyRicardo3: 11/19/11 - Twins! Jb2rn (Jen) 11/21/11 Punter2009 (Lani) 11/24/11 - Girl
Mumb3th (Beth) 11/24/11 pghjen (Jen) 11/26/11 - Team Green cyndis29 (Cyndi)11/30/2011   December 2011 VelvetElegance (Adrienne) 12/1/11 RNICU11 (Shane) 12/7/11 CheezeFace (Melanie) 12/7/11 - Boy Kangaroo35 (Kristin) 12/4/11 Girl Heathercare (Heather) 12/12/11 Redlass13 (Tamara) 12/14/11 Jerzee1974 (Melanie) 12/15/11 Owl38 12/15/11 GraceInCa (Grace) 12/16/11 Suprise Eibhlin1 (Kathleen) 12/18/11 MrsJordanAlmond (Robin) 12/19/11- Boy jlynnbryant (Jennifer Lynn) 12/19/11  Petunia007 (Erin) 12/21/11 Jenny 12/21/11Mehllers (Melanie) 12/21/11 - Girl
cdelbove 12/21/11 hbaby13 12/22/11
Shea52 (Sharon) 12/22/11- Girl
Lopark72 (Lori) 12/23/11 ApronStrings (Christina) 12/25/11 Lebee2512 (Bee) 12/26/11 (CS) SchnauzerL0ver (Athena) 12/26/11emadlma (Emily) 12/26/11 - Boy
ChellBug (Michelle) 12/27/11 Jam2mom (Melissa) 12/30/11

Chavayjakov 12/30/11 - boy
   January 2012 Alibaba16 (Ali) 1/1/12 Processofbecoming (Eileen) 1/1/12Huahine 1/3/12 - Boygoldilocksnbears 1/6/12

Southern Belle Kathy (Kathy) 1/7/12 - Team Green

kreejd (Kristen) 1/8/12 cjmsbunny 1/110/12
tubamom2 (Tracey) 1/12/12 Holli0303 (Holli) 1/16/12 kiwiadirem (Kim) 1/16/12 - BOY! preggyamy (Amy) 1/24/12 Puckchick (Tara) 1/25/12 - Team Green goldilocksnbears  1/?/12   February 2012 Mtngirl2007 (Amanda) 2/2/12 YaraC (Laura) 2/6/12 Paulaanne (Paula) 2/13/12 Jen&Louie (Jen) 2/15/12 Geeps2 (Karen) 2/18/12 ? Surprise newhite33 (Nicole) 2/8/12 azhuskergirl (Susan) 2/20/12
Quinnsaras (Sara) 2/21/12 Aurora (Tracey) 2/22/12 March 2012 Danish16, 3/12/12, team green (at least for now)Daisiesinmygarden (Noelle) 3/3/12, Team Green
chrisandmarysusan (Mary Susan) 3/15/12
raceyrae (Rachel) 3/16/2012dtucker1126 (Dana) 3/17/2012 studio8design (Wendy) 3/26/2012  April 2012JenL1975 (Jen) 4/1/2012mamasixpack (Brenda) 4/3/2012

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ^^^^^Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In!^^^^^

• Options

Well, I haven't checked in for several weeks now, but it looks like I'm losing my mucus plug (sorry for the TMI), so I probably should post updates while I can, right? Stick out tongue  Huahine:  I'm not sure I ever had you update my info.  I'm having twins, boy and girl.

Please let me know if you have any updates and/or edits that need to be made. Also, if I missed any births please let me know so we can celebrate with you!

Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

Feeling pretty well, just tired and achy.  My belly tightens, but there is no pattern, so no real contractions to speak of.  As I mentioned above, I've started losing my mucus plug, so we'll see if that's a sign of anything, or if I make it to the date of my c/s.  Other than that, I've been able to keep working (I work PT) and my first 2 NSTs have been normal.  I have my last growth u/s this coming Friday.

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall?  I LOVE the heat, but it's been more challenging being pregnant.  This year we got a short spring and pretty short summer, so it's been bearable.  Not sure I'm ready for the fall, though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am feeling good. I'm finally through with all the 1st trimester crap except for a passing wave of nausea here and there. I had a OB appt this week, all is well with the little one and my stomach is expanding very rapidly. Now just the long wait to find out the sex of the baby.

QOTW: When I was young I loved summer, but now and especially when I'm pregnant, I just hate the heat. I love, love,love fall. It is so beautiful and everything is pumpkin flavored!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was feeling fantastic during 2nd tri, but I am now feeling heavy and slow, and the "waddle" has finally come.  Lots of aches and pains, but I told Baby Haribo to stay in there as long as she can, and I'll deal with the physical discomforts happily!

QOTW: I usually love summer, but this one has been unbearable with the unseasonably warm temps and the pregnancy. I am happily waiting for fall and the arrival of our little girl =) 

• Options

I hit the 20 week mark this weekend which was pretty exciting.  Less exciting was a little bout of incontinence I had the other night.  For weeks now I've been waking up with a start several times a night panicked that was about to pee the bed.  Well, earlier this week it happened.  It wasn't a lot, not even enough to wet the sheets, but just enough to take the pressure off and make me consider wearing adult diapers to bed.  I'm hoping Little Wasabi gets off my bladder soon.
    Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall? I love summer.  We spend our weekends on our boat (which was our home for almost 4 years).  I love the break from TV and internet.  Taking the time to be together, to enjoy the quiet of isolated anchorages - well this year it is especially special to us because we know that next year everything is going to be different.  But I am looking forward to fall.  Work is already ramping up and getting more interesting (I've been coasting along doing monkey work the past few months) as I head into my busiest season.  I'm excited to be using my brain again.   In addition, I only get paid for what I bill.  So while I'm a little freaked out about the fact that I'm going to be flat out with work until about two weeks before the baby is due, I'm really looking forward to banking some cash before I go on leave.   Yara - our local stores are already carrying pumpkin ale!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Baby and I are both healthy so I hate to complain, but my biggest issue has been a return of morning sickness.  This didn't happen with my previous pregnancy so I never expected it.  So along with heartburn that never ended, I've been feeling nauseous every afternoon into the evening.

QOTW:  I don't like summer and I never have.  The heat makes me feel like I can't breathe.  Don't ask my why I ever moved to Atlanta?  I've been staying indoors since June.  I love the fall and can't wait for the leaves to change and to go pick apples and bake!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Updates:

I'm officially in 2nd tri...hooray!  Been feeling better each day since 12 weeks and having less nausea, although had a surprise episode of m/s on my way to work this morning.  I'm starting to show a bit now and the bump is definitely more noticable by the end of the day. Need to start taking belly pics.

QOTW:

I hate to wish away summer since DS is having SO much fun but, I'm an autumn girl.  Bring on the pumpkins, falling leaves and crisp air.

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

UpdatesHow are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

I am feeling good. I am at the point of waking up every 2-3 hours at night to use the bathroom. I am just looking forward to meeting my LO next week.

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall? 

My summer here in Wisconsin has not been too brutal. We had a 2 week spell of a crazy heat wave. However, that has passed and we are having a typical midwest summer. The Fall is my FAVORITE TIME of YEAR!!! I am so looking forward to it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Options

Hi there. Here are my details.

your screen name: digwriter
    first name (optional): Darla
    due date: March 20
    sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?): Don't know yet, but can't wait to find out

Feeling good. Having some little weird, little crampy things (not really painful, just annoying), and a backache that has been nagging at me all day.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

feeling good ... except for my new foot pain that i have attributed to being pg.
    Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall?
      i do ... i'm a warm weather girl and will always prefer hot to cold.  every winter i wonder why the heck i live in the NE.
  • Options

Hello all!  Feeling pretty good!  Experiencing some swelling in my feet and pins and needles in my hands.  Other than that, all is well.

I am officially tired of summer and ready for the cool fall days.  Just bought some super cute fall maternity clothes and can't wait to wear them.  Plus, who doesn't love pumpkins, apple picking and football!!  Bring it!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am also a July mom, please add me. 

Ian was born on July 13. 8lb 3oz, 21 in long. 

• Options

Congratulations Newbee!  That is one wicked cute kid!

Mrs Holly, I'm pasting your post into this week's Check-in, just so I don't miss it when I go to update the list next week. 

Hi guys!  I'm coming out of lurking and am ready to introduce myself.  You can add me!!!

screen name-Mrsholley

first name-Michele

Due date-January 12, 2012( but will be induced Dec.15, or 21)

Sex-  We are having identical twin girls!!

This week I am feeling a lot of pressure but no pain.  I can actually feel both babies moving around it feels strange. I went to the doctor and she told me that I was measuring the same as a woman that is pregnant 28 weeks with one baby and I am only 18 weeks. GREAT!!!  But I've only gained two pounds in 2 months!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm having a girl.

QOTW - I'm SO over this heat! 50+ days of 100 degree weather. YUCK. This is absolutely insane.

How am I feeling? I can truthfully say...this,#3, is my last. I never felt like I was "done" when I was pg with #1 or #2, but this time around, I'm tired of being pg, fat, the heartburn, tired, etc. My other two both arrived earlier on their own, so in my head I'm planning on end of October.

• Options

Still feeling great, excited to be full term. This time around pregnancy passed so much faster. Can't wait to meet our little daughter! I am also really happy that this is the last few days I'll ever be pregnant (this is our last child).

QOTW - we don't have heat here in San Francisco. It's sunny at 65 high every day. One of the many reasons why I chose to live here - I can't stand the heat.

• Options

Chavayjakov 12/30/11 - boy

I'm feeling blue and irritable, actually.  Thought that was supposed to be over with and hoped I had missed it completely.  Estranged family hurts & other family problems.  Not sleeping well.  

New pregnancy symptoms:  none other than the mood issue. 

I can not stand the hot summer weather.  We have the extra bonus of humidity here in FL.  I can take a walk at one in the morning along the ocean with all the wind, and pitch black sky and still am sweating.  I hate it, hate it, hate it.

And the heat makes everything smell more powerful...with a pregnancy-nose super smell that's just not pleasant.  I want the fall to come so I can open up our windows and air out the house, and so I can enjoy the outdoors again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    your screen name Take5
    due date March 5, 2012
    sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?) ?????

Loving the gift of sleep.

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall? Love the heat but could do without all that humdity.
  • Options

update:  I am doing pretty good.  have a bit of BH contractions..  i feel huge and have started to waddle.

QOTW:  I love the fall can't wait.  I do not like the heat so this summer has been awful with the heat.  i can't wait for cooler weather.

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi All...  I don't think I've ever actually "checked" in before...

This bigv44, Valarie-37yrs-38 in Sept :-), in Chicago

Have 14yr DD, and excited about our 2-new additions!!! :-)

EDD- 3/27/12... But Dr says we could go early ^-^ 

Updates:

Nervous about upcoming genetics bloodwork & NT scan in Sept..  Still have the nausea, cramping (no bleeding), metallic taste, and down-right-tiredness ALL THE TIME!!!

So glad I am part of this group; you ladies are the best & always give great advice!! You guys also, crack me up, busting out the fakers!!! LOL

• Options

Hope I'm not too late for this...  Just catching up a little on my bumping tonight. :)  Feeling OK - I would really like for this 1st tri to be over (I'm getting there - 10 weeks 4 days).  I have an appointment tomorrow - hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat.

QOTW:  As much as hate to say it, I would really like for fall to arrive.  This summer has been nothing but heat followed by pouring rain.  I am ready for some crisp days and great fall treats!!  Last winter felt like it was never going to end, so I know I am going to regret wishing it here even sooner!

Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Options

imageHuahine:

Yara - our local stores are already carrying pumpkin ale!

Pumpkin ale??? That is the weirdest thing ive heard of in a while lol

Ps im from Australia 

• Options
    your screen name: Punter
    first name (optional): Lani
    due date: Nov 24
    sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?): Girl

Last week I had the babys head pushing on my stomach which was not fun. This week I have a cold and sore throat. Pregnancy wise im fantastic apart from getting fat all over.

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall? As you may remember Im from Australia and its winter here. Im so over winter and hanging out for some warm sunshine. i love the hot weather. So glad Ill be having my bub in summer. I will be in my 3rd Tri for spring. Couldnt be happirer :D
  • Options
    Oceanangelbeauty Mary April 23 Feeling bloated and tired but happy to be pregnant. I love summer!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    your screen name  Jamichace
    first name (optional) Jami
    due date March 16th 2011
    sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?) Hoping to find out soon

Feeling ok and almost at the end of 1st trimester (thank goodness)... going for my NT test this wednesday and very scared as I'm 44, and this is my first.

Question of the Week (QOTW):  The QOTW comes from Yankeebear (Thank you!): Who likes this hot summer weather and who is waiting for fall?Since I found out I was prego, i havent done the beach much... im such a beach person and really miss it... but ready for fall as i wont feel so jealous of everyone hanging at the beach partying!
  • Options

I am tired. I am getting ready for this to come to the end stage and then...baby will be here.  Stretching, moving, hiccups and somewhere along the way I have an increased desire to just shake the holy hell out of people.  Normally I can keep that under wraps but lately...skull dragging is a sport that I am interested in.

On a bright note...Amy will be here on 14 Oct!  They have adjusted my due date back and forth so many times based on her growth and finally settled on 24 Oct for an EDD with a section date of the 14th.  /sigh.  Whatever.  I just want a healthy baby in my arms at some point.

Ooh...the weather!! 
    Being that I currently reside in the Pacific Northwest, our weather has not been so bad.  I think today we got to 80 degrees, but then again...it still remained cool enough ((no a/c)) that I was in long pants pj's.  Some rain would be nice, but honestly, compared to the rest of the US, I cannot complain.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"