Pregnant after 35
Options

On the road to juvenile delinquency?

So tired today that I had a half a cup of black tea at 6 am and then a can of regular Coke at 1:30pm. 

Now I'm convinced that I've caused my baby girl to become a member of the Jersey Shore cast of 2033 or any Bravo show taking place in 2042.

Go ahead, flame away....Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: On the road to juvenile delinquency?

• Options
    One of my twins only goes crazy kicking/moving when I'm working in district court (where they deal with felony cases).  I'm guessing he'll go into law, law enforcement, or a life of crime Wink  
  • Options

No flame from me. With all of my other kids I drank coffee in the morning and a can of Coke in the afternoon. This one was the only one who gave me problems with coffee. I got sick every time I would drink it. I figured the extra morning sickness wasn't worth it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one cup of coffee everyday, but i started it at about 28 wks, had enough of decaf.....
  • Options
    I have a small cup of coffee every day. I am trying to ween myself though. I used to drink so much more than that (before pregnancy). I think I may switch to decaf here soon. Take it easy, I am sure that the JS is no where in your future!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I've put in a call to child services Wink

I have had caffeine every day of this pregnancy. And every day of my last pregnancy.

• Options

tsk, tsk ... how can you live with yourself ????

j/k ... i drink 1 cup of regular coffee each morning, and usually in the afternoon i have a decaf, or a can of coke or a snapple tea.  not a biggie. 

• Options

I'm also starting my day with a large, milky iced coffee.  Every day. And often there is some chocolate or iced tea consumed in the afternoon or evening.

I did the research at the beginning of my pregnancy and couldn't find any evidence to show that I should cut out caffeine entirely.  So I didn't.  

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"