1st Trimester
Options

Thoughts for unexpected prenancy from a visiting 3rd trimester girl

I remember when I first found out I was pregnant and how scarred, sad, confused, ect I was. I just wanted to leave a note for anyone going through the same thing that it does get better.

I spent the first few weeks crying and feeling guilty for crying. Now, at 29 weeks, I feel healthy and confident that I have made the right choice in keeping the baby. I'm still scared but not in the same way... now I worry about choosing the right products.

Just wanted to leave a positive message that would have made me feel a little better back in the 1st trimester.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thoughts for unexpected prenancy from a visiting 3rd trimester girl

• Options
    Thank you for that. I felt really out of place when I first joined the bump (during my pregnancy last year) because I felt like the only one who hadn't planned her pregnancy. It's nice to know there are others :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much for posting.  I just got my very unexpected BFP yesterday and am in shock.  
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

TY for posting this :)

While we weren't trying for--we certainly weren't trying against. Husband is still in a lot of shock/disbelief and it's making the process thus far a bit challenging to deal with. We watched my brother and SIL struggle for a child that they so badly wanted. We decided after that long struggle that we would take each day as it comes and allow for the nature to... take it's course? Needless to say, husband thought each day as it comes would be years... upon years of no children. He was wrong.  I know I'm doing the right thing... the thing my husband and I talked about pre-pregnancy, but now he's just scared because reality is HERE.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and thanks for dropping by to share your message of hope :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is one of those things, that you just have no idea how many people you are going to touch. I'm 7ish weeks and feeling 1st tri blues. I feel like a weirdo because I'm not excited to tell people, I feel insecure, and like a ZOMBIE from all of my symptoms. BUT I'm plenty old enough to have a child, I'm married, and an outgoing confident person, so these feelings/moods/symptoms are so strange for someone like me. This post reminds me that I wont always feel like this. Once I get over this hump, I'll be so excited to be a mom. I'm just not there yet.. . . thank you so much for this little bit of hope..... I promise to pay it forward :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"