June 2011 Moms
Options

Memories of the cheeseburger vagina post LOL!!

I was just driving the other day remembering that post and laughed all over again.  That and the responses were just the funniest thing I had ever read.  I hate they had to delete it from all the hits, cause I just need to laugh somtimes!!

Re: Memories of the cheeseburger vagina post LOL!!

• Options
    They did not delete it from all the hits the OP delete it b/c people made fun of her.  I wish she never figured out how to delete it...that was THE.BEST.POST.EVER!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok, I see, but totally best post.Haha!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a level 4 tear and a few days after having my LO I thought to myself if there was ever such a thing as cheesburger vagina then I'd come about as close to it as anyone could!  I almost posted about it but decided it was tmi at the time and most people hadnt had their LOs so why scare them.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh bless your heart, that's just awful!! I definetely was only referring to the humor, not people tearing cause that is horrible!  I am a 2 time CS girl but this last one was terribly painful and I had to get yanked on a lot!!  My hips will still ache at times.  My DD was 9 pounds and 14 ounces.  I hope you are doing well now.
  • Options

imagehannahruth32:
    Oh bless your heart, that's just awful!! I definetely was only referring to the humor, not people tearing cause that is horrible!  I am a 2 time CS girl but this last one was terribly painful and I had to get yanked on a lot!!  My hips will still ache at times.  My DD was 9 pounds and 14 ounces.  I hope you are doing well now.

I feel normal.  I'm not terribly fond of the idea of intimacy with DH yet though...I'm a scaredy cat...lol.  And honestly when I wondered if my experience was what the cheesburger lady reffered to I seriously laughed.  I thought that post was hilarious and it made me feel better because I decided things weren't nearly as bad as all that in my lady bits.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad are doing good.  Its just hard either way.  Either your belly hurts and is sore or your vagina takes a hit!!
  • Options
    It's funny, I loved this post and have never laughed so hard in my entire life. I am 14 weeks myself and I was googling "14 weeks pregnant" actually looking for images of what things might look like internally and there was an image of a girl who did not look one bit pregnant but she did look familiar! 

It's the cheeseburger vagina girl! When everyone was whipped up into a frothy rage/ hilarity at her post someone linked her (the OP's) website. It was kind of like a car wreck -like most of the internet- I had to look.

It all made sense.

At any rate, it was a great post, spectacularly funny responses and completely cathartic for many women- just maybe not the OP. 

Click the link above at your own.... um... risk. I do not endorse it nor do I discourage visiting. The internet is a strange, hilarious place and we may as well laugh at it.

The question remains: did she preserve her "cute pink taco" or does she now indeed suffer what she dreaded so long ago.... the feared "cheeseburger vagina"?

• Options
    kc192kc192 member
    edited January 2014
    BAHAHAHAHA I haven't been on here in months but I totally remember that post!! There are just phrases you will never be able to "un-read" and "cheeseburger vagina" is one of them!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"