Potty Training

Ready for PTing?

DD is 20 months old.  She tells me every time she pees or poops in her diaper and wants changed.  She sits on her potty nearly every time i go to the bathroom.  She has only actually peed in the potty twice.  But I think if we did the 3 day method she would get it.  She's a pretty fast learner and she definitely seems interested.  In three weeks I will be off work and home with her for 3 weeks so it seems like a good time to go for it.  Thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ready for PTing?

• It's worth a try. Good luck!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What are your concerns about it?  If you're worried about her age- don't be.  The earlier the better.  My kids were PT for daytime, naps and bedtime at age 17 & 15 months old.  It was super easy.  My 17 month old took just a few days and my 15 month old had 1 accident on day one and that was it.  At her age everything is a game and fun so its perfect time.  Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • image*LrCg*:
    What are your concerns about it?  If you're worried about her age- don't be.  The earlier the better.  My kids were PT for daytime, naps and bedtime at age 17 & 15 months old.  It was super easy.  My 17 month old took just a few days and my 15 month old had 1 accident on day one and that was it.  At her age everything is a game and fun so its perfect time.  Best of luck!

Agreed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"