Missouri Babies

Anyone near Prarie Village?

I just moved to the area and I need a good ob/gyn reference.  Does anyone have any good rec. for this area? I'm a little over 14 weeks and am getting antsy to schedule my A/S!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone near Prarie Village?

• I live in the Brookside area, but I travel to Overland Park to go to the Kansas City Women's Clinic.  I've been going there for the last four years since I moved to Kansas City and I highly recommend them!

They have three locations - two in Overland Park and a new one in Lenexa.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great! Thanks so much!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto KC Women's Clinic. Dr. Nguyen has been my doc there for 3 years and is wonderful. I've also seen Martha their NP for appts. & Dr. Bishop consulted while I was in labor and they were all very nice.

Their website is https://www.kansascitywomensclinic.com/

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I live in MO but drive to olathe for Dr Peck at Midwest obgyn.  He is great & I cannot say enough good things about the staff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live around 75th and Antioch and the Womens Drs at Shawnee Mission are awesome. I see Dr. Julie Martin she is AWESOME! They are just off of 75th and frontage road phone # 913 384 4990!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I live in Lenexa and go to Johnson County OBGYN on I-35 and 75th street.  Dr. Melanie Martin is great and it is located just across the highway from Shawnee Mission Medical Center which is where we are going to be having our baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"