Texas Babies

RMA of TX

I am wondering if any of you ladies have been here and have any suggestions or reviews that you could provide.  All info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: RMA of TX

• I went to RMA for my HSG in Feb and went back in July for a treatment consultation... We ended up not needing treatment, after a year and a half of trying we got a surprise BFP a week later. I continued going for 4 weeks for my betas and my first two u/s. Dr. Hudson is great, very informative and super nice. All the nursers are very helpful. I called so many times with questions and got answers right away. I highly recommend RMA! 

Good luck to you! 

TTC#1 12/09
    LO #1 3/12
    TTC#2 9/12
    BFP #2 6/14 ended in CP
    BFP #3 12/14
    DX CCAM @ 20w
    Baby girl EDD 8/22/15

• LOVE LOVE RMA.....Just found out today I was pregnant :)) I went there for an embryo transfer and it was successful. They are awesome there. Just make sure you are clear on all costs. Some were a surprise for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to RMA.  Dr. Arredondo is awesome!  He's very informative about what his plan is and also about infertility in general.  I had a bunch of testing done including an HSG.  They did something right because I am now the proud mom of a beautiful baby boy!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"