Alabama Babies
Options

New to the board

Hi ladies! My name is Autumn and I live in Huntsville, AL. I've been here all of my life and love it. My husband and I have been married since October 2008 and are excited to be expecting our first child January 9th. I can't wait to get to know you a little better :)
BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to the board

• Options
    Hi Autumn, I'm Lizzy from Alabaster. I'm 19, single, and 10 wks pregnant. I'm glad to see that they have people on here from around my state. It's nice to meet you hopefully we'll become friends. See you around.
  • Options
    Hi Autumn, congrats and welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Autumn :) I'm originally from the Huntsville area, now I'm near Birmingham. I just had my first baby in January :) Hope all goes smoothly with your pregnancy! Are you finding out what you're having soon, or will it be a surprise?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board Autumn.  Big Smile
  • Options
    imagestarsmaycollide:
    Hi Autumn :) I'm originally from the Huntsville area, now I'm near Birmingham. I just had my first baby in January :) Hope all goes smoothly with your pregnancy! Are you finding out what you're having soon, or will it be a surprise?
    We have our anatomy scan on August 24th, but we're keeping it a surprise :) Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm in Athens but both DH and I work in Huntsville. I just had my first in April! H&H 9 months!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Hi & welcome!  DH and I live in Birmingham and have two little ones.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  DH and I also live in the Bham area.  We have a little girl who is turning 1 next month.
    image imageimagePhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats & Welcome to the board!  I'm in B'ham, but there are a few girls up in your neck of the woods!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats, I'm in Madison.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Autumn!  I'm in the Huntsville area too.  Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm Leah originally from Montgomery but I've lived in Huntsville for about 10 years now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"