Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Barbie storage?

I can't remember if this was asked before.. but how do you store Barbies?

My DD only has about 5 right now, but between the outfits and the accessories and the length of the dolls, I am not sure what to store them in .. thanks!

Re: Barbie storage?

• Options

for now, I keep them (and all barbie accessories) in a canvas bin.

I have all their toys in canvas bins, labeled.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    I have a Rubbermaid clear large storage box (about 4" tall, and rectangular). My girls have a lot of Barbie dolls.......
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

SIL uses one of those over the door shoe holder thingies for the dolls and bins for the clothes and accessories.

They put string at the top to lower it so it hung all the way to the floor.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

a rolling suitcase.  The small items store them in the zippered areas and the barbies in the big area and it easy to move around

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"