Pregnant after 35
Options

I would really like to breath. That would be awesome.

I'm only six weeks and I don't have any MS so I probably shouldn't be complaining but I'm really tired of mouth breathing. My sinuses need to quit. This is one of the weirder pregnancy symptoms in my opinion. ugh.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I would really like to breath. That would be awesome.

• Options
    I hear ya!  During first tri my mouth breathing was so bad that my snoring sent my husband to the guest bedroom on more the one occasion. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am still in the same boat and obviously I am much further along and but it seemed to have a moment of getting much worse. 

I tried saline.  I tried Ayr.  I finally had to break down and take Benadryl and even that didn't help.

I wish I could tell you it will get better but I am just not positive it does yet. 

Hang in there.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am fully addicted to Afrin at this point.

I have chronic sinusitis and have had 2 prior sinus surgeries.  Between the pregnancy hormones causing things to swell, me not being able to take the meds I normally do, and just generally my effed up sinuses - I cannot breathe.  It's probably been my worst "pregnancy" symptom all along.  Oh what I wouldn't give for a massive dose of steroids right now!

I'm sorry you're going through this too.  I think most women get better around second trimester and then get worse again during the third.  So hopefully you'll get some reprieve.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Its not nice. If my partner tried to smooch me id be gasping for air - not very romantic.

But im breathing easier  now. so there is hope it will eventually clear.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePunter2009:

Its not nice. If my partner tried to smooch me id be gasping for air - not very romantic.

THIS! Ha ha ha! So happy that you said that! I have had to duck a few kisses because I am gasping for air! Thankfully, my husband understands!

Actually, out of all my pregnancies, this one has been the worst for breathing through my nose. I know that it will get better. It's kinda been my mantra... second trimester, second trimester, second trimester! :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"