12 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Welcome to Week 12!

2»

Re: Welcome to Week 12!

• Options
    Does anyone else feel their belly expanding??? Or maybe when they sneeze feel a little something pull in the stomach? This is really weired. :)
  • Options
    Hey im 12 weeks tomorrow.. its my first also.. do yhu kno if yhur allowed to use a douche still or yhu would'nt know??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I do. When I sneeze its like ligaments are pulling or something. Sometimes it kind of hurts...
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone!  Is that what they call the First Trimester Screen (ultrasound and bloodwork)?  I'm 12 weeks and getting that done on Monday, and was wondering if we'd see much (of the baby) in the ultrasound.  You mentioned pictures.  Could you clarify?  Thanks.
  • Options
    That totally happens to me, I was wondering if that was normal but it looks like it probably is. Sneezing or coughing hard I feel a pull and it hurts a little bit for a second, but then it goes away. I'm 12 weeks too so maybe I'm starting to get bigger and that's the cause of the pulling.
  • Options
    Oh wow you sound just like me, I have had terrible nausea and constant dry heaving. I vomited 2 times and ccant eat what I want cause I have a taste for nothing. so Ginger ale, water & grapes have been my what I snack on all day. I am fine all day and then about 8pm at night I get terrible nausea. I end up going to bed early, but who wants to sleep at 8 pm every night, and I have two older children. I just cant wait for it to get better, heres to hoping its soon.
  • Options
    Hi, I've have read several places that douching is a no no right now as it changes the ph balance of the vagina and might kill off the "good bacteria" need down there.
  • Options
         Although I was one of the lucky one's I did not have any morning sickness, but I have experienced headaches and major laziness. I am very happy, and I can not wait to find out if I am having a boy or a girl.  This is my first child and we are very excited. :)
  • Options
    Hello! I've just started my 12th week! I am so excited for my first trimester to be over! I've had very bad morning sickness, headaches, and fatigue. I'm hoping in a couple of weeks it'll be over. I'm also so excited to be able to find out the sex of my baby! I am really impatient, and really want to know!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Options
    Everyone keeps saying ohhh the sickness will pass soon... I've been hearing this for WEEKS and no change.  Still sick as a dog all the dang time.
    My firstborn son arrived October 27th, 2012.
  • Options
    Me too.  I just started week 12 and still experiencing nausea. Does it ever end?
  • Options

Hi girls! I am 12 wks a few days and had our Nuchal Translucency test yesterday. The ultrasound went GREAT. In fact, they were able to tell us we're having a boy!! We're so psyched (now just awaiting the lab results), but I realize it's so super early. Did anyone else find out the gender this early?

I'm just starting to feel much better over the past 2 weeks. I still get nauseous if I forget to snack at work when we're busy. Other than that, just super tired. I can't complain too much though : ) 

• Options
    We are 12 weeks today and just had our families over to share the good news.  Off to tell the boss tomorrow and then spread the news to our friends!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are now 12 wks and 2 days! After trying for 3yrs and having no luck, I'm still having trouble believing that my little miracle is in there. Fortunately, I am a SAIF and conceived after my first IUI in July.

Not quite showing yet, but I suppose there really shouldn't be any doubt after the horrific morning sickness that I've been suffering the last two months. Fortunately, that has eased a bit in the last week so I'm knocking on wood that it will stay that way. My next U/S, which my OB says will be the "big one" (can't wait to make sure all the little organs are in perfect order and find out the sex!), is set for Oct 30th. One day before I complete 16wks.... I think the wait is going to kill me. Lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Happy to make it to 12 weeks but not a fan on "showing". I'm so glad that my baby is growing so quickly but I don't look pregnant yet. It's more "maybe she's pregnant or maybe she just needs to do more abs". Anyone else feeling this?
  • Options

I go get monthly facials from a great esthetician who carries a great line of products (Rhonda Allison) that are mostly all natural and really inexpensive and is really up to date on all of the bad chemicals.  

The best thing to do is wash your face religiously, twice a day.  This has been the best advice that I have adhered to.  I was having hormonal acne problems before I was preggo and this fixed the problem fairly good, now it is just maintenance.  Plus, getting a facial is great while you are pregnant, so relaxing.  Good luck!

• Options

FYI on the blood work, get ready!  They took 7 tubes from me!  I totally got light headed too, had to lay down for a bit, but no sweat.  The hardest part was the tourniquet around my arm for so long.  

I told the lab guy it was good that I am making all this extra blood since he just took it all! 

• Options
    I made 12 weeks this past Saturday.....YAY!!!! I am feeling so much better than I have been but my (any time of the day) sickness is not quite over yet. I still have my moments. This is my 2nd pregnancy but I am still excited for weeks to come! I know it will get greater later Smile
  • Options
    My skin has been terrible for the past several weeks I'm 12 weeks. I read not to use products with benzoyl peroxide which eliminates my usual Proactiv, but I asked my doctor, who said that as long as you're washing it off, to go for it. I've only been using step 1, because the other two steps you leave on, but it's helped me a lot.

Hope this helps!
  • Options

Sometimes it don't when i had my first baby i was sick the tell the day i had him. Its different with every pregnancy, But with most in around week 13 or 14. 

• Options
    I've always had clear skin too but now I have it on my chest and chin :l I finally found something that helps. The sun and when I shower I use body scrub. Although its not completely gone, it has helped Alot! Obviously be careful not to get too hot in the sun but I think the sun helps the most with the acne. Good luck! :
  • Options
    This is my first post on any blog. I am 12 weeks today!! I had a miscarriage before this at 6 weeks so I'm ready to be through the first trimester. I'm feeling great with very little symptoms so that worries me. Dr appt tomorrow so hopefully all goes well!
  • Options

How did you make it through your entire pregnancy, that must be scary. I am going into my 13 week and as of yesterday, i started feeling significantly better. I cant stop thinking now that something is wrong with baby. I am to the point where i would buy a doppler to confirm there is a heartbeat, any advice?

• Options

Hi there,

I didn't have morning sickness either I however had terrible motion sickness and dizziness.  I get headaches every now and again too.  It was the symptoms that made me worry.  I'm sure at our 12 week marker your just fine.  Enjoy this months visit!  And Congrats to you!  :)

• Options
    I've had back acne for the first time EVER due to pregnancy and it looks so gross...especially since it is summer and I just want to wear tank tops and stuff. The doctor said try getting some sun to dry out my pores. It has worked a little, but I'm going to ask at my next appointment (2 days) if there is anything else I can be doing. I haven't been sick at all, so if acne is all I have to deal with, it isn't that bad. 
  • Options
    Well first off congrats!
    My per natal nurse has told me along with several other people that with boys you glow and girls take your beauty away from you. So if acne is your problems I'm guessing your having a baby girl!
  • Options
    Should stop sometime this week or next week. Im 11 weeks nd 1 day and I haven't had morning sickness as bad as weeks 610 I'm feeling alot better minus the dizziness.hope u feel better soon!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"