Snarky and T-TTC
Options

<----- Fatty

I gained a pound this last week. The week before I gained 3. I was chubbs to begin with so I better fix this shiit soon. Indifferent

Re: <----- Fatty

• Options

It's baby ;)

You don't have to worry about any fatty-ness for close to a year! :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

First, I call myself a fatty. All. the. time. We are kindred spirits.

Second, You are KTFU! Don't spend this time worrying about your weight just enjoy it and you have plenty of time to worry about your weight the rest of your life. I gained a few pounds very early but it all levels out. You're not going to be gaining 2-3 lbs every week. I promise Angel

Third, THIS FATTY WANTS A FUUCKING DONUT OR CAKE OR CUPCAKE FFS

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hell no you are NOT a fatty!!  You are pg and the last thing you need to worry about is your weight.  Enjoy the eating!!  Like pp said, you have plenty of time to worry about your weight after ADP is here  :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've gained 15 lbs so far. : /
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    I'm just worried (remember, I'm a worry wart) that I'm going to get GD, preeclampsia or anything like that. I'm not really worried about gaining weight, I just don't want to gain too much and put my monkey at risk. And as I said, I was already porky, so I'm only supposed to gain 15-25 pounds. At my current rate, I'll be there by 2nd tri!
  • Options
    I lived on Cheetos and Sour Patch Kids and gained 14 lbs in 1st tri.  I was up 45 pounds by the time I gave birth. I worried about it, but it turned out that a lot of it was water, amniotic fluid, blood volume, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

You are fine! Your blood volume is doubling, amniotic fluid is forming etc.  It will all even out.  Enjoy being able to eat what you want. Says the girl who just ate a Mcds chicken sandwich, large fries, large sweet tea and a mcflurry.

Weight gain doesn't have much to do with Pre-e.  Its a problem with the placenta from what the current research is saying.  It causes weight gain from fluid retention, but not so much the other way around.

• Options
    Also, I'm almost 36 weeks at about 20lb total weight gain. I was overweight to begin with so had the goal set at 20lbs. I was told several times that nothing I ate or didn't eat in this pg caused me to have GD. Basically the placenta has a mind of its own and functions that way too.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm just crazy and so worried that I'm going to do something to hurt us. I'm eating mostly healthy so I probably shouldn't worry, but you know how that goes. I think worry is an infertile's middle name :)
  • Options

imagelyse2143:
    . I was told several times that nothing I ate or didn't eat in this pg caused me to have GD. Basically the placenta has a mind of its own and functions that way too.

1000x's this.   My stick-rail-thin cousin got GD with both her pregnancies.

Your gain will fluctuate over the course of your pregnancy.  Sometimes you'll gain a lot suddenly... then nothing at all for weeks and weeks.

You're fine at this point.  No worries.

Just don't gain 70 pounds like my CW says she did.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

Just don't gain 70 pounds like my CW says she did.

This has crossed my mind a few times

• Options

I don't get how people gain a ton.   I ate and ate and ate all.the.time.   13pounds with Bug.  20 pounds with Belle.     And ate and ate and ate.   Even with GD I was always eating (and that GD diet doesn't kick in until 3rd tri)

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

I don't get how people gain a ton.   I ate and ate and ate all.the.time.   13pounds with Bug.  20 pounds with Belle.     And ate and ate and ate.   Even with GD I was always eating (and that GD diet doesn't kick in until 3rd tri)

Some people are like you. Some of us look at food and gain weight. 

• Options
    Don't forget I'm also on the no exercise/no standing/no walking plan. The most exercise I am getting is going to the store 1-2x per week.
  • Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imagestaycee:

Some people are like you. Some of us look at food and gain weight. 

lucky only while pregnant.   The rest of the time I gain by just smelling food.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

lucky only while pregnant.   The rest of the time I gain by just smelling food.

Then I only hate you a little bit Stick out tongue

• Options

I think you are perfectly good to go =)

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imagelyse2143:

THIS FATTY WANTS A FUUCKING DONUT OR CAKE OR CUPCAKE FFS

• Options
    imageGnomeLuv:
    imagelyse2143:

ME TOO 

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    imageJenniferL923:
    imageGnomeLuv:
    imagelyse2143:

ME TOO 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"