Connecticut Babies
Options

Pediatrician and daycare recs

I'm due in 2 months with my first baby.  I'm looking for recommendations for a pediatrician and daycare in the Newington area. Any suggestions would be appreciated Thanks!!

Re: Pediatrician and daycare recs

• Options
    Congrats on your little one...I used to live in Wethersfield but do not really know about Newington. Not sure about docs but since you are so close to delivery I would start calling around daycares since there are limited spaces ASAP. I hope it goes well and congrats. I am due Oct 19th what about you?
  • Options

I'm due October 9th and can't wait to meet our little girl.  I definitely need to start calling places ASAP, but at least I am taking about 3 months off after she is born so I have a little extra time to look into daycares. 

Congrats to you too!  Is this your first?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would try 211's website.  It is ran by the United Way and you can search for all of the licensed family homes and daycare centers in your area.  If you find someone you like you can contact DPH to see if they have a clean record.
  • Options

would you be able to share the recommendations with me too? I actually work in the newington area and am looking for places to go to.

I appreciate your help!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"