Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Pamper the new mom gifts

I want to put together a gift basket for my SIL who is pregnant with her second little girl.  Since I am pregnant with my second, you would think it would be easier for me, but its not :)  So, if you were to give/recieve a basket full of pamper the mommy stuff after the baby is born, what would you put in it?

Re: Pamper the new mom gifts

• Options
    This reply has been edited by a moderatorto remove the redirecting hyperlink spam
    PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
  • Options

I would think a gift card for a mani/pedi would be nice. If your SIL likes wine, you could do a bottle of wine along with maybe bath fizzies and candles :)

If you're looking for something more DIY - you could do a  freezer meal for her, so all she has to do is pop it in the oven.
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My favorite gift was a cozy new robe. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Slippers, I like books or magazines to read. (I never buy myself magazines but they are a good guilty indulgence.)  Chocolate, cookies, Movies.
    Foster to Adopt Licensure Process. Expect to be licensed in Sept or Oct. Looking for infant and older sibling.
  • Options
    For me, all I wanted was food that I did not have to prepare. (And I only have one baby.) Moms of 2+, I applaud you. And next time, I am totally cooking and making a freezer stash of food.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

comfy robe

mani/pedi and a coupon to watch her LO while she goes to get it.

Nipple cream if she is BF'ing

nice fru fru teas for relaxing

bath tub "bombs" like that you soak in. (and a coupon to watch her LO while she takes a bath) LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"