Detroit Babies

Classes for babies

Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can find some classes for babies??? I'm looking for sign language or 'play' classes for 3-12 month olds around Royal Oak.  Any ideas?

Re: Classes for babies

• I am anxiously waiting for replies .... I live in the RO area too!
  • I loved gymboree with DD1. I think we started going when she was about 6 months and took her till I signed her up for preschool at 3. Www.gymboreeclasses.com I went to the Rochester one but I think there's one in birmingham.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • @Somer12 - I called the RO library but they don't have much, just story time. Same goes for the Berkley library.  It looks like the birmingham public libary has classes from time to time like baby sign language classes.  Also, I think that the middle school on washington has open swim and the YMCA on 11 mile has water baby classes.  I'm still looking for something else though.  Something like gymboree but not as expensive. I looked at gymboree but it's kind of pricey (around $150 ish a month)
  • Call parks and rec or look on their website for your area. At least where I live we get a calendar of events quarterly that has classes listed for all ages. There aren't usually a ton of things for super little ones, but there are at least a few. I have seen everything from infant massage to stroller strides.

Also, Goldfish swim school in Birmingham is pricey...but they have open swim hours every day that you can go to without being a member. It costs $5 per swimmer, but it is something fun to do once in a while. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"