Postpartum Depression
Options

Depression, Anxiety & AF

Has anyone had their period stop? My periods have suddenly stopped and I haven't had one since the middle of June. I have had tests run on me to check for pregnancy, to check my thyroid, and I have an u/s tomorrow to take a look to see if there is anything wrong. However, I had a counseling session today and my counselor mentioned that he wanted to talk to my doctor (with my permission) because he thinks that I have slipped out of PPD and into full blown depression. I also mentioned my insomnia due to not being able to just turn my brain/thoughts off at night since I always feel like I have so much to do and he mentioned that, that might be more of an anxiety thing. So back to my question, is it possible that my depression and anxiety has caused my periods to stop?

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Depression, Anxiety & AF

• Options
    Are you bf'ing or on birth control? I haven't had mine since December and I have PTSD and anxiety
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Neither. We formula feed and I'm not on any kind of birth control.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd get checked out just to make sure. That can't be good for you to not have it. I don't know anything about meds, etc though

Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"