Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Anyone have Tiny TOMS?

My BFF is getting married in Nov and both DS and I are in the wedding party.  The entire adult portion of the party is wearing TOMS and I am looking at getting DS some.  Has anyone gotten them and how do they fit?  I have a pair of regular TOMS and I know they run a bit small.  I can't find any regular stores that sell them, so I thought I'd ask.  Thanks!
My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kim's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Anyone have Tiny TOMS?

• Options
    I had to Google to even know what you were talking about. That's probably embarrassing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS loves his, and he wears they same size.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My SS has a pair of the Navy Blue Boat looking ones and they ran a tiny bit small, if we had tried them on we probably would have bought the size up. It wasn't enough to send them back, but just a warning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do you have a Journey's near you.  They have them in the store so you'd be able to try them on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think they are so adorable on kids!! I actually want to get a pair for myself but haven't yet... and wanted to get the girls a pair, but my MIL has been buying them so many shoes/clothes, that they have way too much and I can't bring myself to buy any more ;)

Anyway, what about buying 2 sizes at Nordstrom online and then just returning the pair that doesn't work in-store. I'll bet they would even order them for you at the store if you didn't want to pay online shipping fees.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

imageBnCsMama:
    Do you have a Journey's near you.  They have them in the store so you'd be able to try them on.

The Journey's Kids near me does not have Tiny TOMS in store, just the youth sized ones.  And Norstrom doesn't have the ones I want.  I will just have to order them from TOMS website.  Thanks all!

My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kim's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I just got some for the boys for school. They wear size 9, so that's what I got, and they fit okay. I'm hoping they stretch like mine did, but we'll see. But because kids' feet grow so fast, I'd err on the side of too big.

IMG_7403
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"