Cloth Diapering
Options

Babysteals and lost package

Back when the blueberries were on sale, I bought six of them. I still have not received them. I checked usps tracking and it made it to my city but then says no further information that was on July 29th. I contacted babysteals a few days ago and have not heard a response. I don't know what to do. So it looks like the mail lost it, and I really do not want to eat my 100 dollars. What should I do. I am going to try and contact babysteals again Monday
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babysteals and lost package

• Options
    I'd try contacting babysteals again, maybe post on their facebook page?  Seems like companies are quick to respond if you post a quick question on the fb page.   I would hope they would refund you or send new diapers, good luck!
    DS1 5/2010, DS2 11/2012
  • Options

Actually since you have the tracking number contact the USPS.  I had similar thing happen recently.  It arrived in my city on July 20th, but finally I called USPS around the 28th.  They said that it was still at the sorting office (which is why there wasn't any other information) and that while they try to get packages in the time they state they actually have up to 14 days to deliver them and I was to call back if it didn't arrive by the 14th day (which would have been this past Monday).  I received it on the 29th.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKersbear:

Actually since you have the tracking number contact the USPS.  I had similar thing happen recently.  It arrived in my city on July 20th, but finally I called USPS around the 28th.  They said that it was still at the sorting office (which is why there wasn't any other information) and that while they try to get packages in the time they state they actually have up to 14 days to deliver them and I was to call back if it didn't arrive by the 14th day (which would have been this past Monday).  I received it on the 29th.

It says out for delivery on the 29th. But then after that it says no futher information, so it was not delivered. I am going to contact baby steals and usps on monday, I am just bummed that my package is taking so long. I hate when mail gets lost especially diaper mail

• Options
    That's what mine said as well as ETA of the 23rd, even though it was past the 23rd.  I only found out that it never left the sorting office (and not out for delivery as it said) when I called.  You can call the USPS tomorrow from 8 to 6, so you don't have to wait until Monday.  Babysteals probably wouldn't be able to do anything since it's in the USPS hands.  Call 1-800-ASK-USPS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I had the same problem with baby steals for diapers before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"