Boston Babies
Options

Recommending my Day Care Provider Mansfield/Attleboro/North Attleboro area

Hey Moms,

I just wanted to recommend my day care provider who is located in West Mansfield, but very close to the Attleboro/North Attleboro line.  She is a home day provider and we have been using her since our son was six weeks old (he is almost six months now).  She is amazing with our son and does really fun activities with the kids including trips to local parks, childrens museums, and today she actually took the kids to Patriot's Stadium for a kids fan day.  She is currently excepting new kids so I thought I would try to help her out and give a rec here on the baby boards.   

She is also very reasonable in terms of rates ($200 a week for kids not potty trained, $150 for kids who are) and her hours are 7:30-5:30, but can keep the kids later if you give her some notice.

Her name is Tracy and her e-mail is skipntracy@comcast.net.

If anyone is interested I would be more than happy to speak to you further about our experience.  Just respond to this post and we can connect.

Thanks!

Gina 

Re: Recommending my Day Care Provider Mansfield/Attleboro/North Attleboro area

• Options
    Hi Gina. Thanks for the tip, I will check it out. Just one question: how many children does she takes care?
  • Options

Hi Dani,

She can take 5 kids plus 1 of her own so six total.  She is not at full capacity right now.  Are you expecting?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Gina

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I'm new here and just learned how it really works. 6 is great, I guess. I'm expecting, and wouldn't need until probably March, but will definitely check. Thank you so much. Anything else it would be nice to know about her?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"