Options

BFP!

Re: BFP!

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagebtaylor19:

imagecruelsound:
    Let's make this one a six pager. First up, what kind of sandwich I got at Subway for lunch. It was a 6" turkey on wheat with spinach, pickles and honey mustard.

Why did you have to ruin it with pickles?  WHYYYYYYY!!!! 

Um, duh, PICKLES ARE THE BEST. Where are you from?!?

Wait.

Pickles are what is wrong with society today.   

So am I alone in loving the big jars of dill pickles?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecruelsound:
    Let's make this one a six pager. First up, what kind of sandwich I got at Subway for lunch. It was a 6" turkey on wheat with spinach, pickles and honey mustard.

Man, you didn't include a single thing on that sandwich that appeals to me.  I probably wouldn't have gone for wheat, either.

DD born 07/2011 DD due 11/18/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejll1881:

Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

Are you kidding me? STFU and worry about your  children growing up with an idiot mother and stop worrying about my future children, I am sure they will be ok despite how I may choose to interact on the internet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagecruelsound:
    There are so many Minnesotans in this thread. Meet me at my house at 4. I'll make dinner, you bring the booze.

I know this doesn't count for much, but I'm from La Crosse, my mom lives in Burnsville and my brother lives in Rochester. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imageMissGOP:

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. And I loved your post--every bit of it. =)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oooh oooh! What was your favorite part?

We know which part was your favorite

• Options
    imageatlb685:

imagecruelsound:

I would have gone with a footlong turkey on white with extra white american cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and salt and pepper. Damn, now I want subway so bad!!

Now I'm hunrgy :)

UCongrats, OP. I hope you have a H&H nine months, but I agree the last part of your post wasn't really necessary. Like someone already said, how you respond to posts written by strangers on the internet =/= how good/bad of a parent you will be.

• Options
    imageMilliways:
    imagejll1881:

Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

Are you kidding me? STFU and worry about your  children growing up with an idiot mother and stop worrying about my future children, I am sure they will be ok despite how I many choose to interact on the internet.

Yes 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:

imagecruelsound:

I would have gone with a footlong turkey on white with extra white american cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and salt and pepper. Damn, now I want subway so bad!!

I'm all about turkey on wheat with spinach, onions, green peppers, honey mustard and sweet onion.  ATL - meet me at Subway in 10! 

Make it 5, hoar! I can't wait that long!

I'm already here waiting on you slore 

Well shiit... There goes my new years resolution to stop procrastinating. Punctual I am not.

• Options
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagebtaylor19:

imagecruelsound:

Wait.

How can you say that?!?!  I'm counting the minutes to the State Fair so I can get my deep fried cream cheese pickles!!!!!!!!

I go to the fair for the pronto pups and the deep fried twinkie.  Now I'm drooling 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imageMonroesMisfit:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagebtaylor19:

imagecruelsound:

Wait.

So am I alone in loving the big jars of dill pickles?!

Not at all. After all this pickle talk, I could resist getting the jar I had in the fridge. I'm sitting here eating baby dill pickles as I type.

• Options

Congrats. The last paragraph probably wasn't needed. But I'm assuming it wouldn't be directed at me, and I don't know any back story if anyone did something completely horrible to you, so I won't comment other than to say I probably would have left that part out.

Hope to be over on first tri with you soon!

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    atlbatlb member

I've never had fair food.

:::ducks:::

• Options
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagebtaylor19:

imagecruelsound:

Wait.

How can you say that?!?!  I'm counting the minutes to the State Fair so I can get my deep fried cream cheese pickles!!!!!!!!

I go to the fair for the pronto pups and the deep fried twinkie.  Now I'm drooling 

SHUT UP!!  I seriously can't wait.

gtg at the state fair!  Let's make it happen 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagecruelsound:
    imageatlb685:

That seals it, Florida is good for nothing.

sadface

• Options
    imagejll1881:

Several of the ladies on the board are downright nasty and condescending.  I hope with your BFPs comes a sense of patience and caring that you will need as mothers.  Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

What a queefwaffle. Go start blowing up your BMB with your incessant posts already. And don't let the door hit you in the a$s on the way out.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:
    imageatlb685:

That seals it, Florida is good for nothing.

sadface

fair food is seriously the greatest thing.  I image heaven as a giant state fair where all the food is delivered to me. 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

Several of the ladies on the board are downright nasty and condescending.  I hope with your BFPs comes a sense of patience and caring that you will need as mothers.  Your kids deserve nothing less and certainly don't deserve to be treated with the disdain that you treat many of the women on here. 

What a queefwaffle. Go start blowing up your BMB with your incessant posts already. And don't let the door hit you in the a$s on the way out.

don't send her to the month board!  I'm going to be there in 2 weeks.  First tri please 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagebtaylor19:

imagecruelsound:

Wait.

SHUT UP!!  I seriously can't wait.

You my dear, are a genius.  Meet you by the giant slide?

deal 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imagecandr09:

Congrats. The last paragraph probably wasn't needed. But I'm assuming it wouldn't be directed at me, and I don't know any back story if anyone did something completely horrible to you, so I won't comment other than to say I probably would have left that part out.

I'm the only one who hates you. Duh.

you me? or you OP?

Now I'm really confused. Huh?

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    D&E 10.27.2011
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagemelissa721:
    imagejll1881:

don't send her to the month board!  I'm going to be there in 2 weeks.  First tri please 

Oh who are we kidding? You know she will be a PW queefwaffle on the tri boards AND her BMB. 

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagecruelsound:

I just went to the bathroom and, while there, I thought about the following.

If OP really thinks there are wenches here, what does she think the tri boards are filled with?

Now, back to filling this thread with food talk.

Question for all... What is your favorite fast food chain?

Aaaaaand GO!

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

If OP really thinks there are wenches here, what does she think the tri boards are filled with?

Aaaaaand GO!

McDonald's 

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

I've been living on Culvers lately.  Mmm...butterburger 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

Never heard of it...

Mine is either Zaxby's or Arby's (so gross, I know, but I can't help it!!)

• Options

imageStephanieClinton:
    Congrats!

Where was your wedding pic taken? When I first saw it, I thought of Hogwarts. But, I am a HP nerd, so my thoughts are often tainted.

Now, for filling this thread with talk of food, I'm a fan of Culvers. Now I'm really hungry...and I suppose I should eat something other than pickles for lunch ;)

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imagecandr09:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagecandr09:

you me? or you OP?

I was talking about you, but I was joking.

Dude, 6-9 is straight up yawn inducing recently, right?

Oh. Okay. I literally had to sit here and think if I had done anything to offend anyone lately. Haha.

Yes. 6-9 = snorefest. Thats why I've been trying to hang out over here but I really don't have much to contribute... 9-12 still scares me from all the drama they had a while back. I'm going to be homeless soon, I don't fit in anywhere.

D&E 10.27.2011
  • Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

Culvers...I've eaten ice cream there, but not any of the actual hot food.  Is it something I should try?

• Options
    imagejefa621:

imagebtaylor19:
    imagejefa621:
    imagebtaylor19:

You my dear, are a genius.  Meet you by the giant slide?

deal 

Seriously, let's do it!   Your turn to plan!  Cool 

I'm the worst planner ever, where is rein?   

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

Oh, and my favorite fast food chain is In-N-Out.  Animal style cheeseburger...mmmmm.  Unfortunately, I moved somewhere where there are none.

I do like Steak n Shake as well, but it can't compete.

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

Never heard of it...

Mine is either Zaxby's or Arby's (so gross, I know, but I can't help it!!)

Arby's is like heaven!  If I weren't so lazy I'd be going to get some now 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagejll1881:

Congrats to you.  

I have to agree though that this paragraph was completely unnecessary.  Also, and not that I wish this to happen, but what happens if this isn't your sticky baby and you have to come back here?  Why would you have wanted to burn your bridge like this?  

Anyway, I hope this is your sticky baby and I wish you all the best.   

photo bazingif2_zps814467e5.gif

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagecandr09:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagecandr09:
    imagecruelsound:
    imagecandr09:

you me? or you OP?

I was talking about you, but I was joking.

Dude, 6-9 is straight up yawn inducing recently, right?

Oh. Okay. I literally had to sit here and think if I had done anything to offend anyone lately. Haha.

Yes. 6-9 = snorefest. Thats why I've been trying to hang out over here but I really don't have much to contribute... 9-12 still scares me from all the drama they had a while back. I'm going to be homeless soon, I don't fit in anywhere.

You can play here if you don't act all twattish like the OP

• Options
    imageConfuzzledTrish:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

Culvers...I've eaten ice cream there, but not any of the actual hot food.  Is it something I should try?

you should definitely try the food.  Pretty awesome 

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

Chic Fil A. Or Wendy's.

D&E 10.27.2011
  • Options
    imageConfuzzledTrish:

Oh, and my favorite fast food chain is In-N-Out.  Animal style cheeseburger...mmmmm.  Unfortunately, I moved somewhere where there are none.

Steak n Shake is soooo good. I hate that I dont' have any around me.  

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    atlbatlb member
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageConfuzzledTrish:

Steak n Shake is soooo good. I hate that I dont' have any around me.  

Mmmmm, steak n shake....

• Options
    imagecandr09:

Your LO is gorgeous!! Too cute ;)
    The gene pool could use a little chlorine. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageatlb685:
    imagecruelsound:

Aaaaaand GO!

KRYSTAL BURGER!

BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageConfuzzledTrish:

Mmmm... In n Out Animal style. So good!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"