New Orleans Babies
Options

Suggestions please

Hi everyone!  I am almost ten weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and so happy to be bringing another miracle into this world.  Just today, I found out that my husband got a job in the Northshore area.  We will be leaving in two weeks and will be staying in the Mandeville area.  I need to find an OBGYN pronto!  Sort of nervous about this because I had such a wonderful experience with the birth of my daughter here in Ohio.  Does anyone have anyone they would like to recommend?  Which hospital is best to deliver around that area.  Thank you for any info!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Suggestions please

• Options

st tammany hospital is where I would reccomend, I've known 3 people recently who had bad experiences delivering at lakeside.

Sorry I can't rec a dr, not thrilled with mine so I'm looking too!

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I used Dr. Breen in Covington and delivered at Lakeside. The labor rooms are really nice at Lakeside, but the recovery rooms were kind of small and gloomy. I really liked Dr Breen. He is very up to date on the latest research and was fantastic thoughout my entire pregnancy. I really appreciated that he gave me weight goals for each visit to help keep me on track and to keep me from gaining too much weight. As my pregnancy fell apart at the end from complications, I felt 100% assured that he would make the right decisions for me and my DD.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Dr. Mokry at Oschner Women's Health in Lakeview Regional and I love him! I delivered at Lakeview and it was really nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"