Postpartum Depression

help!

Ok ladies i dont know what to do. i am 8 months pregnant and i have had anxiety and depression since the beginnig of prenancy. i am afraid it willl go into the birth and after. i have anxiety attacks now. any little pain that happens i freak out. i continually have negative thoughts, violent thoughts, super depressed, thoughts about death. and no matter how hard i try to work it out i cant. i cant get myself to comprehend some things. i dont know what to do. i'm terrified to give birth not the pain but i dont know if i can hanlde it mentally or physically. any advice please?????!!!!!

Re: help!

• Have you tried talking to a professional? I know that it really helped me! It's nice to talk to someone with a different perspective on things and someone who could provide some clear answers.

Definitely make sure you talk to someone about it.  Whether it be a friend, family member, or professional.  You should definitely nip this in the bud before it completely takes over your life.

Hope you start feeling better soon! I know it's tough but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thank you. yeah i have talked to someone but he didnt seem to quite nderstand since it was coming from pregnancy. now it seems to be beyond that. i just dont feel lke myself. i feel floaty and i dont know if it from the hormones or not
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"