April 2011 Moms
Options

PACK N PLAY

Hey Everyone-

I just bought a used pack n play off craigslist and was wondering if all pack n plays are the same size?  The person told me that the pack n play does not have a mattress, but a pad.  Is this something my 4 monther can sleep on or do I need to buy a mattress?  This is going to be a spare pack n play for the in-laws....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PACK N PLAY

• Options
    We have two pack n plays (someone gave us one and we bought one at a rummage sale).  One is the "regular" size, and the other one is a travel lite-so it's tiny.  I think most are the standard size.  Neither one has a mattress-I've never heard of a pack n play with a mattress, but that may be just because I've never heard of it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Okay- I just wanted to make sure that it was fine for sleeping overnight.  I wasn't sure if there were different types of pack and plays.  Also, the poster described it as a play yard...so I thought maybe it was only to be used as a play pen.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our PNP uses the same pad in the bassinet part as the playpen part, so you're probably fine.
  • Options
    Our pad is maybe 1.5 inches thick. That's all that came with it, but no, they are not all the same size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"