Pre-School and Daycare

*Cute lunch check-in*

I was going for a cowboy theme here, with a bandana plate and napkin. Quesadillas, turkey roll-ups, cherries, carrots, granola bite and cantaloupe. 

(As you can see, the bandana napkin was a hit and she wanted it as her placemat). New Hello Kitty cookie cutter from Party City (I was going for minimal and only put on her nose and bow, but the first thing DD said was, "Where's her eyes?" Everyone's a critic!). Blueberries, cantaloupe, tomatoes and DIY deviled egg. DD really enjoyed squeezing the filling into her eggs and onto the tomatoes, too. I may have lied and said there was no yolk in the filling, because she said she doesn't like that part.

The other Hello Kitty cutter, this time with an eye. I used a face-shaped hole punch on nori (seaweed, used in sushi, from my grocery store). Beneath the sandwich were a bunch of blueberries. Inside the Hello Kitty container (a candy container from World Market) were tomatoes and raspberries, and a Babybel cheese is up top. The chopsticks were for eating the berries and tomatoes - she *loves* these and I don't bring them out as often as I should.

Goldilocks and the three bears (the picks on the burrito are bears), otherwise known as leftovers. DD ate a bunch Pioneer Woman's carnita-style beef with roasted peppers & onions at dinner, but she only ate a few bites of it for lunch. : / Blueberries, Babybel cheese Goldilocks, apples, rice and strawberries with dip.

Post your cute lunches! I know you're making them! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"