Trouble TTC
Options

TTC & Clomid

Hey all TTC i havent been on here in a long time and wanted to update some things..So we have been TTC for almost a year now & havent had any luck..So i heard of this great "miracle drug" named clomid im gonna start taking the 1st round this month hope it works..I would Love to hear some success stories about it..Anyone get pregnant with clomid? Thanks & God Bless..Baby Dust**

imageBig Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC & Clomid

• Options

I just did my first round of Clomid this month (July) and got my bloodwork back on Friday. Positive for ovulation! :)  So as long as timed things right and everything is "running well" with DH, we're hoping for a BFP in the next week or so.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

TTC since 08/09 dx PCOS - 02/10 -Metformin 1000mg/day First round Prometrium/Clomid - started 06/26 b/w + for ovualtion - 07/28 HPT - bfn - 8/5 Second round Clomid - 8/8 Anniversary
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the response awesome...Maybe we can be in this together Bree its nice to hear all the stories and talk to other women TTC as well..Aside all the preaching some give its a nice website..So im amanda, are you new on here to?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Vitamin C is known to thicken your  uterine wall so the "baby dust" can i have better access

• Options

If you are looking for clomid success stories, you won't find them here, as we are all still struggling to conceive. You might want to try the Pregnant after IF or Success after IF for those stories.

I second the advice given by the previous poster who warned you of clomid's dangers. You can click on the 3T info link in my blog to read more about it. 

In short, clomid can:

-thin you lining

-cause cysts

-lead to Higher Order Multiples

Your RE should monitor you closely throughout your cycle to prevent these things from happening. GL!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Vitamin C is known to thicken your  uterine wall so the "baby dust" can i have better access

Although this sounds like it would work in reality all the vitamin C and pomegranate juice in the world won't help your lining. I tried everything and nothing helped except to stop the Clomid. Good luck! ETA: I'm confused. The last time you posted was in April, 2011 when you posted on the TTGP board that you hadn't started TTC yet. Why in this post did you say you had been TTC for almost a year? According to your own words from 4/11 you hadn't started 4 months ago. Get your story straight!

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Hey all TTC i havent been on here in a long time and wanted to update some things..So we have been TTC for almost a year now & havent had any luck..So i heard of this great "miracle drug" named clomid im gonna start taking the 1st round this month hope it works..I would Love to hear some success stories about it..Anyone get pregnant with clomid? Thanks & God Bless..Baby Dust**

imageBig Smile

MUD 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

This just HAS to be MUD.  Really lame MUD, but MUD nonetheless.  The only other posts were on TTGP back in April and also smelled like MUD.  https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/51554238.aspx?MsdVisit=1

• Options
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Confused

• Options
    imageELF4321:
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Confused

Um, yeah. Probably not.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:
    imageELF4321:
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Confused

Um, yeah. Probably not.

Okay, I have to admit that I am slightly amused by the idea of "baby dust" being what gets you KU.  Like little fairies bring it while you're sleeping at night and implant it in your Vitamin C-thickened uterine wall.  Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageELF4321:
    imageKathy4678:
    imageELF4321:
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Confused

Um, yeah. Probably not.

Okay, I have to admit that I am slightly amused by the idea of "baby dust" being what gets you KU.  Like little fairies bring it while you're sleeping at night and implant it in your Vitamin C-thickened uterine wall.  Stick out tongue

LOL. I was getting an amusing visual of little "baby dusts" carrying vit c into your vag and working their magic on your ute walls.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageELF4321:
    imageKathy4678:
    imageELF4321:
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

Confused

Um, yeah. Probably not.

LOL, you make it sound so magically sweet Wink 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

imageAmanda&Antuan09:
    Ok thanks for the response awesome...Maybe we can be in this together Bree its nice to hear all the stories and talk to other women TTC as well..Aside all the preaching some give its a nice website..So im amanda, are you new on here to?

Um that preaching is called advice, if you dont want it then dont come here!

1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
    Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
    Welcome to the world princess!
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options

Not sure if this is MUD or not, but Im going to give the benefit of the doubt and answer.

I did get pregnant on my first round of clomid at 50 mg, but it was a chemical pregnancy. On my 5th round now and just waiting to ovulate, so we will see.

Good luck to you.

• Options
    Yes
    imagebuckeyebaby814:
    imageAmanda&Antuan09:

imageBig Smile

MUD 

Yes

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I'm going with MUD as well

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thanks and i have been on here before when i  was on the nest & the knot i decided why not make an account with the bump as well...So i just recently wanted to update all us women TTC with my story as well...I have been off bc since september of last year and since then have been having irregular periods & kinda figured out for myself that i wasnt O ing on my own since off the bc..anyways so we decided to take the next step & will be TTC with clomid 50mg this month when i get my period im gonna be taking it days 3-7...and hoping for success...best of wishes to all & thanks for the possitive feedback and i know how frustrating it is TTC while some women make it seem so easy its not for all obviously..and i wish there was a fairy with "baby dust" and would answer all our wishes..thanks God blessAngel
  • Options
    Awesome i wish you the best of luck & tons of baby dust!!! Im here with youStick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"