Texas Babies

pediatrician for 2nd opinion on acid reflux

First time parents, our 10 mo. old son has acid reflux, looking for a pedi to give second opinion.  We currently see a dr w/ NE OBGYN, didn't get much guidance/advice; r LO is having such  a hard time, I feel I need to do something more.  Ur suggestions appreciated. Thx.

Re: pediatrician for 2nd opinion on acid reflux

  • We use Dr. Gideon at Helotes Pediatrics and love her. She always spends a lot of time talking with us about any concerns we have. DD has acid reflux and Dr. Gideon keeps it under control, but also wants to wean DD off meds asap which I appreciate.
  • I take my son to Tejas Pediatrics in Stone Oaks.  He sees Dr. Bauer, but any Dr in that office are good. I know a lot of women on here go to that office and have been pleased with them.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Beatty at Tejas pediatrics.   I was wondering if maybe you could see a gastro intestinal doctor for the acid reflux since it seems to be hard for you to control.  I would try getting a referral for one from your doctor.  
  • I would suggest a GI dr. There is only one group in town- ask your pedi to refer you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards