Babies: 6 - 9 Months

RandomClicky #3

Re: RandomClicky #3

• I voted yes and I know there is NO excuse for it. When I drove I literaly drove around the corner and down the road a little. I was at my brother's house and was going back to my parents (you can see their house from his). This was also when I was in HS but like I said there is no excuse for it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • It makes me sick to my stomach that nearly half of the responses have been "yes."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also a little surprised but I know it happens.
  • imagecthrasher86:

I voted yes and I know there is NO excuse for it. When I drove I literaly drove around the corner and down the road a little. I was at my brother's house and was going back to my parents (you can see their house from his). This was also when I was in HS but like I said there is no excuse for it!

A friend of my H's drove a .5 mile home with his 2 kids and wife in the car and crashed! Not good! The car was totaled he went to jail for crashing while under the influence with 2 minor children in the car and Mommy was left to keep the house and keep the kids fed...she was a stay at home mom before that=( Think twice then walk!

• Touchy subject for me, my mom and I were hit by a drunk driver when I was 5. The police/paramedics said I would have died if we were both wearing our seatbelts. We were hit on the driver's side and when my mom saw the car coming she shoved me way over and was able to move closer to the middle seat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know how people could do this. A lot of people think they are okay to drive but they really aren't. My ex boyfriend was driving with me in the car one day in 2005 and he only had two drinks, looked away for maybe 2 seconds and he crashed into a car and caused a 4 car pile-up. No one was seriously hurt, thankfully. But it freaked me out enough to never drive when I had been drinking. I wont even drive when I have had one beer. 
  • Confession: I drank way too much in college and I'm not proud of it.

I'm so glad I met DH when I was struggling in my sobriety... it was at a point that I found out that I had more drinking buddies than true friends. He supported me and helped me to realize that there were truly better things in life.

I think I've had one glass of champagne in the past 2 years! (And never, ever, ever would I ever drink and drive again).

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• I picked SS ... 

Only because I think I'm special.  

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • During my hard partying days in college I was often the "designated driver" even though I had drank just as much as everyone else.  There were soooo many times I should have gotten a DUI and after seeing many of my friends get one, I shaped up.  Thankfully I was never hurt and nobody else was ever hurt.  Now I don't even drive if I've had one beer.  If I'm the driver, I don't imbibe at all.
  • I voted yes- I have a DUI, which quite deservedly ruined my life for about 3 years. I am so relieved and blessed that I got off with only a DUI- the thought I could have killed someone haunts me to this day, and I absolutely think that the fines and hours in jail were a light punishment for something that could have been so, so much worse. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"