March 2012 Moms
Options

Poll about #2 - Yes, I am going there...

OK, so I have am having major issues and wondering what everyone else's bathroom habits are.

Gross, yes.  Necessary, yes. 

[Poll] 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll about #2 - Yes, I am going there...

• Options
    Unless I take stool softeners every day, my BM's are roughly every 3-4 days apart. It really sucks.
  • Options

Hahahaha . . . I thought you were going to ask us all about our plans for baby #2 (like the pregnancy after this one for all of us who are first time moms).  This was a funnier #2 question!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesisterinlaw2B:

Hahahaha . . . I thought you were going to ask us all about our plans for baby #2 (like the pregnancy after this one for all of us who are first time moms).  This was a funnier #2 question!

that's what i thought too. 

• Options
    Benefiber daily + lots of fruits and veggies.  No problems besides roof-raising amounts of gas (sorry).
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    tdmd09tdmd09 member

LOL at the brown snowflake option.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    suuuuper constipated initially so I have been eating fruit and taking benefiber like my life depends on it. It's working! I hate being constipated so this is working out really well for me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I used to be "Chasingthedog" but it would never let me update my profile.
    The Sheepdog | My sorry looking chart
  • Options

Hahaha, heck no, not baby #2!

I'm almost glad to hear everyone else is having issues too.  I almost would wish for constipation, I am on poo #7 for today.

My TMI story of the day:  Yesterday I was sitting on the toilet doing my job, and I got super nauseous and jumped out and threw up in the sink.  Thankfully the drain isn't huge so I had to clean out the chunks.  Awesome. 

• Options
    great pollYes
  • Options
    Mostly normal with some diarrhea.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    imageRebeccaLovesChris:

I'm almost glad to hear everyone else is having issues too.  I almost would wish for constipation, I am on poo #7 for today.

My TMI story of the day:  Yesterday I was sitting on the toilet doing my job, and I got super nauseous and jumped out and threw up in the sink.  Thankfully the drain isn't huge so I had to clean out the chunks.  Awesome. 

Next time grab the trash can or keep a small bucket near the toilet. My TMI, the smell of the, well, poo, will make me nauseous. Thankfully, I've managed to not have to actually throw up yet. But I think it is just coming.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    imageRebeccaLovesChris:

I almost had to do this this morning :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nice poll! haha brown special snowflake...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"