2nd Trimester
Options

OMG...I need a break from 1st Tri

Please adopt me early...I've seen the same damn questions for weeks and this is my third time...I can't take it anymore...bleh! Indifferent
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG...I need a break from 1st Tri

• Options
    I know how you feel! Second time around for me on these boards and the First tri kills me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Come on over! I agree- the second time around makes some of the typical first tri questions make you go "really- again?!"
  • Options
    12 weeks is close enough- Welcome!  I think I came over about 12 and a half weeks .
  • Options
    I came over at 12. I need a new scene and I am a first time mommy! I really like reading all the forum questions and comments on 2nd tri. I don't contribute as much bc I am not experiencing everything going on here yet, but I love reading about it!
  • Options
    12 weeks is pretty much second trimester! Welcome!
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    Oh you ladies are wonderful! Thank you for the warm welcome...and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling so DONE with 1st tri...lol. 
  • Options

imageWaiting4myJulyBaby:
    Come on over! I agree- the second time around makes some of the typical first tri questions make you go "really- again?!"

I completely agree! Big Smile  I try to be nice, and reply...but I quickly lose patience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageteacherlindz:
    I came over at 12. I need a new scene and I am a first time mommy! I really like reading all the forum questions and comments on 2nd tri. I don't contribute as much bc I am not experiencing everything going on here yet, but I love reading about it!

This. Yes

• Options
    Let me guess.....Is it safe to use nail polish, hair dye, and eat cheese?  Loved those questions. ha!  Welcome to 2nd tri :) 
    BFP#1 8/25/10 Natural Miscarriage 9/15/10 Miss you, little one BFP#2 2/14/11 Please be our sticky baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

imageMLS0630:
    Please adopt me early...I've seen the same damn questions for weeks and this is my third time...I can't take it anymore...bleh! Indifferent

Me too please.  Big Smile

Can there be a banner at the top of 1st Tri that says, "Yes, you are still pregnant even if you're not throwing up."  And maybe, "If your baby is the size of a grape, you are just bloated."

Okay, now I'm just being b!tchy.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know how you feel! Welcome!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"