August 2011 Moms
Options

July Mom...now an August Mom I guess

Just venting my frustration I suppose...I am due today and there are no signs that LO has any intention of coming out any time soon. I've tried membrane sweeping, sex, spicy food...and clearly LO just did not see it for a July birth. If having her a little late means she will develop further and come out healthy, I will take that! I'm just frustrated because I hoped to have met her by now!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: July Mom...now an August Mom I guess

• Options
    Ha!  I posted just before you almost the same message!  Hang in there--our LOs will be here before we know it!  August babies rock!  ;)
  • Options

Welcome to August! I hope for both of you that your LO come soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SmileWelcome fellow August and Philly mom!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    welcome to august! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to August. Being overdue sucks, I was last time, but it is almost over and you know for sure it has to be within the next two weeks.  Most likely this week.  Good luck!
  • Options
    *waves* heyyyyyyyyy! And thank you guys for letting me vent! I didn't want it to sound like I was trying to rush my baby or anything. I'm just tired of being pregnant and want to meet my daughter! I'm like pulling my hair out in anticipation!
  • Options
    Welcome to August Mommas! You will meet your LO very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Options
    Vent away momma!!!  I'd rather see someone vent about not having their baby yet when they are actually due opposed to the billion posts a day from people still 3 and 4 weeks away from their due date!!!  Any day now she will be here
  • Options
    Welcome to August! Hope your LO comes soon!
  • Options
    I feel your pain. Today is my due date as well and she's still all cozy in there. Hopefully we'll both have our babies soon!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
  • Options

imageShandaLea:
    Vent away momma!!!  I'd rather see someone vent about not having their baby yet when they are actually due opposed to the billion posts a day from people still 3 and 4 weeks away from their due date!!!  Any day now she will be here

This exactly! Welcome to August! :)

• Options
    Welcome to the board!
    Crayola, Crayola Rocks!
    White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot White Knot
    White Knot Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board - I am feeling your pain ;-) I didn't want my LO to come early either but tomorrow's her due date and she is snuggled in tight - NO signs of her wanting to join us!
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"