Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Oh my...so many teeth...

I was wondering how many teeth your LO has?
&
Have any LO's gotten their eye teeth in yet?

Re: Oh my...so many teeth...

• Jay has 6 and 7&8 have just about ready to pop through.

He has 4 on top and 2 on bottem and both of his eye teeth are very close to popping through.

• Brendan has 2...both bottom front teeth have broken through.  I was really surprised they came in this soon.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • mick64mick64 member
    H has 2 on the bottom, but I'm pretty sure he's working on some more. The drooling and chewing is back with a vengeance and he's waking at night a lot more too.  I hope it's teeth that explains that!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Just his bottom two, and I don't think he's really working on anymore right now. He's barely drooling and not chewing on stuff as much.
  • imageyaeger16:
    Just his bottom two, and I don't think he's really working on anymore right now. He's barely drooling and not chewing on stuff as much.

Same here!

• No teeth here.  @Jcole- Geez Jay has soooo many chompers!!
  • imageBrittDay03:
    No teeth here.  @Jcole- Geez Jay has soooo many chompers!!

I know and they just keep coming. As soon as one pops through the next is on its way.

• DS has one on the bottom as of last week. Dh thinks he has another coming in but I'm not quite convinced yet.
  • DD has 8, 4 on top, 4 on bottom. I'm hoping she is done teething for just a little while.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • imagemisskristina21:
    DD has 8, 4 on top, 4 on bottom. I'm hoping she is done teething for just a little while.

Yay! Jay isn't the only one with a bunch of teeth.

• Abigail's first tooth broke through yesterday! I was excited, but nobody else was, so I waited until I was alone with Abigail to happy dance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No teeth yet!
  • 4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
  • No teeth for my little guy yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just his front bottom 2 but I can see 2 more on the bottom coming and his top gums are really red/puffy so I imagine we'll be seeing something up there in the near future.
  • He got his bottom two at 4.5 mo but hasn't had any since. Terrified that they're all going to show up at once.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"