Multiples
Options

baby books

Did you do a baby book for each of your multiples? Which one did you buy? I would love if you could post a link :) I think its a neat idea to have a separate book for each baby so that when they are older they can see that they were always their own person and have a special unique book just for them.

Re: baby books

• Options
    I bought two "Twice Upon A Time" books from Barnes & Noble. The book reads like a story book - it's very cute. The beginning of the books OS devoted to both twin and the second half of the book for one individual twin. It will be a great keepsake for each twin to have info about each other and themselves.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I sucked at this, but I knew I would so I did only get get 1 baby book. However, I have seperate photo albums for each of them starting from the day they were born. I am much better at taking pictures than I am at writing things down. We end up developing hundreds of pictures at a time but if my kids are anything like me....I love looking at my baby pictures....I very rarely read my baby book (even though my mother happened to be awesome at it)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one big scrapbook for the both of them. I just make sure to feature them both separately and together.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

https://www.amazon.com/Just-One-Year-Carters-Baby/dp/B0053HSL9C/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1312178828&sr=1-2

This is the one that we have only it's in blue, it was relatively easy to fill out. It only goes for the first year though. We have one for each of our boys.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate filling out forms and sheets, and despite that I still bought two baby books at a local Hallmark store. I started filling out DD's and it became quite the chore, and I dreaded it. So, instead, I'm keeping their blog as a baby book, and will print it out in a nice, bound book form. I'm also keeping separate binders for each of them that will hold all of their important paperwork, drawings, certificates, etc.
  • Options
    We have the Twice Upon a Time books too, which I got from Amazon. I love them for twins!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"