Pregnant after a Loss
Options

nervous....

I have had 2 miscarriages in the past... my last in mid-May of this year... just found out yesterday that I am pregnant again! I want so much to be happy, but I'm terrified. I want this baby more than anything, but what if something goes wrong again??? I feel some cramping/discomfort in my lower back & stomach. both miscarriages were around 6 weeks... that'd be in 2 more weeks. anyone else feel like this? or did anyone feel this way in the early stages???

Re: nervous....

• Options

You've come to the right place.  I think we can all relate.  I know I can.  I'm still nervous and my doctor has reassured me at 3 different visits and I am 15 weeks now.

Best of luck to you.  Stay calm and know that your feelings are normal.  Lean on the ladies here for support.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats, and you are in the right place. Lots of sticky baby dust.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Co gets on your bfp. All of your feelings are normal. I am a nervous wreck still too. Hang in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The way you are feeling is completely normal.  The ladies here are super supportive. Feeling crampy is very common & isn't anything to worry about unless it gets worse & bleeding starts. I know this isn't much of a comfort because you will still worry that things will get worse.  Try to stay positive (easier said than done). Welcome & congrats!! 
  • Options
    I had cramps early on and of course was worried but they seem to come and go. It can be a good thing, imagine that!?!
  • Options
    thanks, ladies... it's nice to know that someone understands my feelings... :) I'm trying to relax, but I'm running back & forth to the bathroom expecting to see spotting continuously... I'm hoping if I make it past the 6-7 week time, I will feel a little better (both m/c were at that time)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"