TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro (Pg mentioned)

I am sixteen, and no I am NOT ttc, but this board is a lot more active than the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board and so I've been lurking lately. Just wanted to let all of you know who I am if I post anywhere. I found out that I was pregnant on 6/23. I told my my parents and sister that day. We went on vacation a few weeks after and I started bleeding and cramping the last day of vacation, 7/10 at seven weeks. The next day my OB confirmed that I had miscarried. My boyfriend dumped me that day, but my family was more supportive than they had been. Since then, I've been trying to move forward. I wish I could have a baby still, and I miss being pregnant, but I know better than to do that. I am going to finish school, find a husband, and get a job before I get pregnant again. I miss my little angel every day, but I'm happy she's in heaven. 

Sorry for all of your losses, and good luck! :) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro (Pg mentioned)

• Options
    welcome to the board! Go back and read my response to you on my post "speechless" :)
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
  • Options
    Welcome! I have been following your posts on mc/pl, and even though I already said it, I want to say again how very sorry I am for your loss. This is a much more active board and you'll find much comfort and support here. I know I have. It sounds like you are very mature and know what you want out of life. Finishing school is a good start :) I know that one day you will get your take home baby. I think I probably speak for everyone when I say we are here for you for anything!! So don't hesitate to post or ask any questions!
    First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss and hope you find some comfort here.
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options
    So sorry for you loss.
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone! :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope yu can find comfort and support here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    *hugs*  I'm so sorry for your loss.  
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options
    welcome to the board.I am sorry for your loss I couldn't imagine going through this at your age. I am considered one of the younger ones on this board and it's so hard now because there aren't many women my age TTC or that are married for that fact. I hope you find this board full of support. I am currently TTA for 5-6 years so I'm "kinda" in the same boat as you as far as waiting for a while. ((hugs))
  • Options

Welcome!   I commend you for tried to keep this baby and to now know that you want to wait.  My heart aches that your boyfriend did not stand by you through thick and thin.

It is amazing to have a man that loves you 100% to be by your side.  We have been married for 8 years and I wish we had tried to have a baby earlier but the timing just wasn't right---I guess there is never a "perfect" time.  I think all of this has taught me how badly I do want to be a mommy.  

You will have your man and your baby, someday.  Get that school done and come by here often!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

PAL/PGAL WelcomeBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Welcome to the board, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you have find the comfort you need from this board.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    Welcome to the board.  I'm so sorry for your loss. I recognize you from mc/pl.  I hope you find lots of support here!
  • Options
    And this is why I love these boards. I feel so much support from everyone, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. I hope that I can be as supportive to all of you as you have been to me. I realize that I can't really understand your situations very much, but I'll do what I can to help :) Good luck to all of you! :):)
  • Options
    Welcome to the board, sweetie.  It's so good to have you here.  ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

• Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    I am sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    I also remember you from the mc/loss board.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.  I am glad you found this group to share your feelings with.  A m/c is the loss of a child no matter how old or young you are. 
  • Options
    I just want to say welcome and I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain of losing a child and knowing in your heart it is not a smart thing to TTC again until you are more stable. It feels especially punishing, like you can't move forward. Take time to grieve!! And especially take care of yourself.
  • Options
    Welcome to the board hun, i remember you from the mc/pl board and you are more than welcome to come here even though you won't be TTC. I admire your maturity and you remind me a lot of myself when i was your age. Keep your head up and don't let anyone put you down or tell you that you cannot do something. ;-)
  • Options

I am so very sorry for your loss. No matter our age or place in the journey of life a loss such as we have experienced is heartbreaking. I hope you find strength and support thorough this board and your family and friends. I too have followed you a little on the mc/pg loss board and I think you are very mature and deserve the same respect and support as the rest of us. Take life slowly though, you will wake up one day very soon and be in your 30s! Trust me, the 30s are great but there is so much I wish I would have done!

Big hugs to you!!!!

And poop on your ex!!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. We all come from different walks of life and are in different situations, but the pain of losing our LO's is the same. I hope you do well in school, find a loving man, and get a take home baby when you both are ready for one. Until then, I hope you find the comfort and support you need here. Welcome.

photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You seem to have amazing strength even being younger. That's admirable and I think it'll help on your journey to heal. Welcome to the board.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a very young girl in my support group and really it doesn't matter how young or old you are, a loss is a loss. It's painful at any age.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    I'm glad you are moving forward & making positive plans for your future. I'm so sorry again for your loss. I hope you find comfort & support here too. Take care. *hugs*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know I've said it a ton, but SERIOUSLY, thank you all :) I'm very sorry for all of your losses, and good luck TTC! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! :)
    **All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"