Working Moms
Options

Today I am thankful for...

Fill in the blank. What makes you happy today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
met DH 1995 ~ married DH 2006 ~ completed our family 2008
Life is good!

Re: Today I am thankful for...

• Options

DH and I are both employed. I have roof over my head, 2 cars in my driveway and an insurance card in my wallet. DD is healthy, mentally and physically. DH and my marriage is healthier than it's ever been - and it's never been bad. Plus he's the best dad I could ever have given DD.

I've been counting my blessings a lot these days. As much as I can stuff get to me, it really helps to step back and remind myself that I have it good.

On a lighter note, I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. I don't know what I'd do with out my magician of a hairdresser! I feel like a million bucks.

met DH 1995 ~ married DH 2006 ~ completed our family 2008
    Life is good!
  • Options

a three day week and then a week and a half of vacation!  It's going to be hard to get through the next three days (and be productive!)

Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    air conditioning.  Even if our house is set to 80.
  • Options

I am thankful for the following:

Where I am at in life. I like being a WM and knowing I am not only contributing to the raising of a wonderful child, but also financially so we can have nice things. Yes, it might get crazy and there might be days where it would be nice to SAH, but when all is said and done, I feel as if we are giving DD more of a life then with only one of us bringing home an income.  DD is happy and our provider is the best.

(I am saying this due to a comment I saw on FB today from a SAHM about how she was upset b/c DH works so much and another friend commented on she feels the same way that her DH works A LOT of hours...BUT she is happy b/c her children don't have to go to DC) Not trying to start anything here, but found the comment rather stupid. 

I am also thankful for the eye candy in True Blood....it is a great way to end a weekend. =)

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    having a new job :)
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Options
    the interview I had on Friday, and the phone interview I have coming up this week. Crossing my fingers that one of them works out!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    After working on Monday, DS and I are going to the beach until Sunday.  DH is coming to join us on Thursday.  Yippee!  I am very thankful for this much needed break.
  • Options

the DH who is consistently affectionate, and is looking forward to see me whenever he comes home from work, and when we wake up in the morning. This despite my being crabby because of tiredness...stress etc.

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagejenuine:

DH and I are both employed. I have roof over my head, 2 cars in my driveway and an insurance card in my wallet. DD is healthy, mentally and physically. DH and my marriage is healthier than it's ever been - and it's never been bad. Plus he's the best dad I could ever have given DD.

I've been counting my blessings a lot these days. As much as I can stuff get to me, it really helps to step back and remind myself that I have it good.

On a lighter note, I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. I don't know what I'd do with out my magician of a hairdresser! I feel like a million bucks.

this too. i so agree. thank you for reminding us too, jenuine. :) i love love the working mom's board

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member

Having a husband who has so embraced being a parent.  He was having so much fun taking our son around the house yesterday for airplane rides that it brought tears to my eyes.

I'm also thankful that my son has discovered consonants.  "Ah-ah-ah" turned into "dah-dah-dah" and "bah-bah-bah" overnight and it's music to my ears.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    Today I am thankful for supportive friends and family who are helping me get through a really hard time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have a DH that is great with the kids.  He's awesome.

My parents who despite their age are still around.

• Options

Being able to come into work and have a break from DS, who is in full Terrible-Two's mode. 

Also for the grande double-shot latte that is helping me stay awake at work today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"