Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Has anyone's LO suddenly started hating baths?

My LO has loved baths ever since we got the Tummy Tub at about 6 weeks (she was colicky and hated the infant seats so this was a lifesaver).  She is starting to stand up in it so we've been transitioning to the regular tub and she did fine the first week.  She played with her toys, splashed, etc.  The last time I bathed her in the regular tub she pitched a huge fit.  Today I tried the Tummy Tub just to see if it was the regular tub and she pitched a fit again.

Any ideas?  I checked the water, so it should not have been too hot/cold, and she was otherwise happy both times until I put her in the tub. 

Re: Has anyone's LO suddenly started hating baths?

• Options
    DS just gets mad because we won't let him stand in the tub.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageltate_8:
    DS just gets mad because we won't let him stand in the tub.

Yep.  DS loves the bath.  He loves standing in the bath more than anything.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Has anything specifically changed about her routine?

DD started getting upset during bath time while we were sleep training. I ultimately had to focus on playing with her before doing any actual bathing and she is back to normal now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This happened to my LO for a week or two and now she is fine! Hopefully it is just a phase for your LO, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a blog and it isn't about babies or motherhood or my life. It's just about eating, drinking, and traveling: Explore and Eat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"