Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hoping these symptoms aren't phantom

I am about 12 DPO (don't chart...based on CM/CP).  I had cramping in the middle of the night last night, and I'm hoping they could possibly be implantation cramps.  My nipples are a bit sore, and I have been nauseated all day.  A test yesterday AM was negative, but if implantation didn't occur until last night, I wouldn't get a positive test yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Not sure when I'm going to test...I'm going to try to wait a couple of days.  AF is due on Thursday, but maybe a day or so early if I O'd when I think I did. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hoping these symptoms aren't phantom

• Options
    Hopefully, this is your cycle!!! Your symptoms sound very promising! Good Luck!
    pregnancy
  • Options
    LLB430LLB430 member

I am right there with you!  I have some of the exact same things going on when I was pregnant with dd.  The veins in my chest and boobs have become super dark as they did early in my pregnancy with dd and my nipples have been killing me.  I think AF is due Wed or Thurs, so far all BFN's but I am not exactly sure when I o'd.  I don't chart either, but I may need to start.  This is only cycle #1 for me.

Good Luck to you! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jill, I've been having so many symptoms I don't know what to do with myself. Due for AF on Wednesday and I should be about 13 dpo based on OP strips and CM. Let's stay strong together, with the other PPs!! I tested today- BFN on Wondfo, but a faded + on blue dye so I'm throwing that one out. Good Luck =) *Sorry for any errors, bumping from BB*
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds encouraging! GL to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards