Parenting
Options

Target shoppers kind of a work vent

Do you leave your cart at the register and just leave?  This is really starting to bug me I work there and we will be busy and people will leave them right in the middle of the register.  I am starting to speak up now but really people you have walk right by the cart area to leave so just leave it with the others.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Target shoppers kind of a work vent

• Options

this bugs the living crap out of me when someone in front me does this.  I will speak up and " excuse me but your cart is blocking me so can you please move it"

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options

I would never even think of doing that!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why would they leave it............ considering they walk RIGHT by where they go on the way out! jerks!
  • Options
    I don't know why they do it other then being lazy.  I drives me nuts
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    When I am there, I usually have a crap load of stuff. There is no way I am going to carry all that, plus my popcorn, Icee and kid. The cart goes with me!
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    I don't know why but the popcorn there is always so good
  • Options

imagekevschickee2:
    I don't know why but the popcorn there is always so good

klassy konfession:

Our Target is right next to the movie theater. I always go there and buy $1 popcorn and then eat that at the movies. That shiit is SO much better and cheaper!

• Options
    Hey we are right down the street from the movie theater and get people doing that all of the time.  So you are not alone.  Much cheaper and fresher
  • Options
    WTF is wrong with people??? Do people really do that? Of course I wouldn't leave the cart at the register. I'm seriously in shock that someone would think that's okay!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YodajoYodajo member

No, I always put it back where I got it from.

Along the same lines, Target is the worst when it comes to trying to navigate around all the carts left in the aisles by workers who are stocking or whatever.  Not the carts where someone is actually with it, working.  Just carts loaded with stuff and left there until they can come back to it.  So annoying.

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options
    No. Usually I have my kids with me and I use the cart to transport by stuff and them to the car. If it is just me, I have one kid, not a lot, etc. then I leave the cart with the other carts.
  • Options
    I hate that too Yodajo.  I am a manager up front so when I see it in my area I am all over it. 
  • Options

imageRebekah1021:
    When I am there, I usually have a crap load of stuff. There is no way I am going to carry all that, plus my popcorn, Icee and kid. The cart goes with me!

Yep! This!

Even if I don't have the kids with me I still would never do that.

* DD1 1.18.04 * DD2 1.22.06 * DS 10.2.07 * DD3 8.19.10 * *Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only God keeps you going.*
  • Options
    I hate when people do that too, but I'm not brave enough to speak up.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"